talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Don't know about Asda but Tesco's here have a 09.00 - 10.00 & 17.00 to 18.00 hrs for NHS staff only.

That's great but that's not why I posted it xD xD 

Here's a little bit of possibly interesting news for those who are not aware of it.  I was annoyed today when after watching 30 minutes of the game from Belarus with perfectly good pictures my Internet froze and the game restarted with a goal having been scored.  I have since realised that whilst I was making a sandwich I used the microwave to heat a cup of coffee.  I now find that my microwave oven is stopping my WiFi working properly when it is switched on and not only that, the Internet cuts out when the folk above and below me do the same - I have been blaming my supplier all this time and the fault is with us!

Anyone else experiencing such problems - not life-threatening, but now I know what it is I will save the Unit and use it only during the adverts!!!

Mystery in the night sky over Cambridgeshire…. 

A falling Satellite would be my guess... 

People in Cambridgeshire have been left scratching their heads over a mysterious plume of smoke that appeared over the county. A large flaming object was spotted spiralling in the sky at around 8pm by Gerry Underwood, 55. He was sitting outside his canal boat in Stretham, having a little fire, when he spotted the trail. He said: ‘It looked like a very thick chemtrail to start with. It looked like a short, skinny cloud. It wasn’t moving quickly at all. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a meteorite, because they are gone in seconds. ‘We have seen hundreds of shooting stars, but this definitely wasn’t that either. This was coming down very slowly and spiralling. It started to glow orange as you can see in the pictures.

‘There were flames coming out of the back of it as well. It was really unusual.’ Gerry took several pictures of the burning entity dropping through the sky, in which a huge trail can be seen behind it as it descends into the distance. Gerry said he was watching the unidentified object fall through the sky for ‘between 10 and 20 minutes,’ as it was coming down so slowly. Eventually, the burning mass disappeared behind the trees in the distance.

A ?very big? flaming object was spotted spiralling in the sky above Cambridgeshire yesterday (April 15). Gerry Underwood, 55, who lives on a canal boat in Stretham, Cambridgeshire with partner Melanie, spotted the mysterious flaming object at around 8pm. He said he was ?having a little fire outside? when he noticed the ?very big? trail across the sky.

I was 30 yesterday. Had a few drinks in the garden, weather was lovely, then we had an Indian for tea. Dead chilled

Today however I ended up fucking bladdered in the garden. My missus putting me to bed, just woke up now, she's not happyxD

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I was 30 yesterday. Had a few drinks in the garden, weather was lovely, then we had an Indian for tea. Dead chilled

Today however I ended up fucking bladdered in the garden. My missus putting me to bed, just woke up now, she's not happyxD

Proper way to celebrate 30th mate! 

Happy belated birthday. 

• Thanks 1

On 17/04/2020 at 09:28, Bluewolf said:

Mystery in the night sky over Cambridgeshire…. 

A falling Satellite would be my guess... 

People in Cambridgeshire have been left scratching their heads over a mysterious plume of smoke that appeared over the county. A large flaming object was spotted spiralling in the sky at around 8pm by Gerry Underwood, 55. He was sitting outside his canal boat in Stretham, having a little fire, when he spotted the trail. He said: ‘It looked like a very thick chemtrail to start with. It looked like a short, skinny cloud. It wasn’t moving quickly at all. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a meteorite, because they are gone in seconds. ‘We have seen hundreds of shooting stars, but this definitely wasn’t that either. This was coming down very slowly and spiralling. It started to glow orange as you can see in the pictures.

‘There were flames coming out of the back of it as well. It was really unusual.’ Gerry took several pictures of the burning entity dropping through the sky, in which a huge trail can be seen behind it as it descends into the distance. Gerry said he was watching the unidentified object fall through the sky for ‘between 10 and 20 minutes,’ as it was coming down so slowly. Eventually, the burning mass disappeared behind the trees in the distance.

A ?very big? flaming object was spotted spiralling in the sky above Cambridgeshire yesterday (April 15). Gerry Underwood, 55, who lives on a canal boat in Stretham, Cambridgeshire with partner Melanie, spotted the mysterious flaming object at around 8pm. He said he was ?having a little fire outside? when he noticed the ?very big? trail across the sky.

Sounds like 5G to me.

On 17/04/2020 at 21:35, LFCMike said:

Happy birthday mate. Glorious weather up our end today. I’ve been in the garden chopping back all the trees and foliage to make sure we get the sun all day....

A52AC85A-1DC4-43DC-A1FF-195C21A38B97.png

34C09A3D-7CB5-41AE-83B4-7265EEDF5E86.jpeg

FF4E203A-793B-493D-83A4-8204C6212914.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator

Had a nice BBQ today. First one of the year. Missed out last weekend as didn't have enough ingredients and didn't plan properly for it. 

Kebabs, tandoori chicken, sausages, lamb chops. 

giphy.gif

Perfect.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 21:35, LFCMike said:

Was that because your had too much to drink or the fact that when she got up there was a strange Indian guy in the front room?

Edited by SchalkeUK