talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

Bloody hell @Bluebird Hewitt, hope it was not one of them below, if so, who is breeding them in Taffy land. :o

Quote.thumb.png.5d2ee0d94fad4cfda482132acbc98be7.png

Water buffalo attack leaves one dead and two hurt in Usk

0b9f2ea4-afb2-4dfc-b0bc-cf693cd017fd.thumb.png.7dd4b6b790cc574dc236938d8c4411d3.png

A man has died after a water buffalo attacked three people at a commercial property.

The 57-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, after police officers were called to the address at Gwehelog, near Usk, Monmouthshire.

A man, 19, was also critically injured and taken to Cardiff's University Hospital of Wales by air ambulance.

A woman, 22, suffered a serious leg injury and is being treated at Newport's Royal Gwent Hospital.

Gwent Police said they were called to the property at about 14:50 BST on Tuesday and received support from the National Police Air Service.

The water buffalo has been destroyed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52552766

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Bloody hell @Bluebird Hewitt, hope it was not one of them below, if so, who is breeding them in Taffy land. :o

0b9f2ea4-afb2-4dfc-b0bc-cf693cd017fd.thumb.png.7dd4b6b790cc574dc236938d8c4411d3.png

A man has died after a water buffalo attacked three people at a commercial property.

The 57-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, after police officers were called to the address at Gwehelog, near Usk, Monmouthshire.

A man, 19, was also critically injured and taken to Cardiff's University Hospital of Wales by air ambulance.

A woman, 22, suffered a serious leg injury and is being treated at Newport's Royal Gwent Hospital.

Gwent Police said they were called to the property at about 14:50 BST on Tuesday and received support from the National Police Air Service.

Tbh, I'm just thinking how good that'd be for food really. 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Tbh, I'm just thinking how good that'd be for food really. 

Funny, cos that's probably what the buffalo thought about the people xD 

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

This happened in mammothshire apparently.

• Subscriber

Funny you posted that @Stan because at the same time or thereabouts the Red Arrows flew over Edinburgh too and as we only live about a mile away from the capital they passed right over us and scared the shite out of the wife, she said "What the FUCK was that...", I clicked on and said, "more than likely a fly over honey as it's VEDay".

Edited by CaaC (John)

For those that like the odd Pot Noddle, something I am indulging in through sheer laziness this morning do you find the sachet that comes with it enough??? 

I can only really tolerate the Beef&Tomato one and even then I find myself throwing the sachet away and squeezing half a bottle of Tomato ketchup in there before eating it.. I don't really know what the others have sachet wise?? 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

For those that like the odd Pot Noddle, something I am indulging in through sheer laziness this morning do you find the sachet that comes with it enough??? 

I can only really tolerate the Beef&Tomato one and even then I find myself throwing the sachet away and squeezing half a bottle of Tomato ketchup in there before eating it.. I don't really know what the others have sachet wise?? 

You might want to watch one episode of the latest Joe Lycett's Got Your Back series :D

A guy on their took the issue to him about the sachets of Pot Noodles being the same even though the size of the pot is larger. So an XL size has the same as a standard size even though I think it says 4% of the package is meant to be the sachet contents. Larger pot should therefore mean larger sachet!

Think you need to get a strongly-worded letter written as soon as you can to Unilever mate ;) 

I am bloody knackered.... thought I had got away with doing some stuff round the house for a few days given I can't get the supplies I need only to find out the missus had put me forward in my absence to paint next doors house!! Just finished putting everything away.. ache like fuck... 

She asked me how much and I jokingly told her £2,000 per side and she panicked and said she only wanted the front doing so I said it would take at least 3 coats... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

• Administrator

Anyone else watch the BT Sport documentary on the 1985 Valley Parade fire :(? Very moving of course. Teared up a lot hearing some of the stories and accounts of people saving each other, but obviously also very sad hearing those accounts by family members who lost a relative. 

• Subscriber

Normal lockdown day. 

Nice walk in the morning with the daughter now followed by Minions or Twirlywoo’s on repeat and lots or arts/crafts games. And endless books being read. Followed by a nice cold lager after dinner for me. xD

Anyone deleted social media apps off their phone? Had Twitter deleted for a month now and it’s a very good change of pace, the amount of arguments you’re open to seeing is ridiculous. Just a negative algorithm in general. 

Also deleted Facebook too, though it’s a lot easier curate your Facebook page as you can just delete/hide people whose political opinions you don’t want to see.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Anyone deleted social media apps off their phone? Had Twitter deleted for a month now and it’s a very good change of pace, the amount of arguments you’re open to seeing is ridiculous. Just a negative algorithm in general. 

Also deleted Facebook too, though it’s a lot easier curate your Facebook page as you can just delete/hide people whose political opinions you don’t want to see.

No, never felt the need to, as I use social media only for following certain people, groups and specific topics for news and exchange of information and I think it's a fantastic tool for that. I just stay clear of the comments section when it comes to popular media outlets in order to avoid wasting time on reading petty arguments, poorly formulated opinions and "witty" remarks.