talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

9 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Bloody hell, I hope you’re on the mend@Carnivore Chris . Always here man if you ever need a chat, as always!

Weirdly I’ve had similar recently where they thought I was having panic attacks but I didn’t think I was. I’ve had really bad chest and stomach pains and I’ve been to the hospital several times. I think mine is more diet related  e.g - cut out crisps and less takeaways and more fruit and veg. But I’m no Doctor.

They still haven’t pinpointed mine and are unsure what it is. Whether it’s GERD or Gastritis or an irregular heartbeat or something else completely. The mother of my child is adamant that I have an irregular heartbeat as she told me for years to get tested and pursue it as when we were laying in bed at night she always used to say my heart feels weird. 

I have tests coming up, from Gastrocopy to Cardiologist to stress tests to 24 hour ecg. I think I may have an irregular heart beat as the palpitations I’ve had have been bad and resulted in hospital trips. The fact my Dad died at 39 from Heart related diseases at such a young age is obviously a worry for them and have pushed them forward with testing. My Grandad also died from heart related issues, but he gave a much longer innings and lived till his 80’s.

Hopefully it’s just diet related and I can manage it all myself. 

The frustrating thing is... 2020 is the best I’ve finally been at peace with life and truly happy. I sort my mental well-being out after many years and then the physical side of me says...... ey you cunt now it’s our time to test you. 

I didn't realise your Dad was only 39 mate, such a cruel world.

Both my grandparents on my mother's side  had heart attacks. They survived them (before passing away of other reasons 15-20 years later) and I think they were around 60, so it definitely worries you when it runs in the family.

My mate, who was only 30, also passed away after a heart attack 3 years back. So it probably adds extra worry. 

Have you not had any panic along with it? Shaky legs? Cold shivers, etc? They do say that you can get physical symptoms without the panic and not realise it's an attack, so that may still be your problem mate. You might not realise you've been anxious. Hopefully it turns out well for you though  and you get to the bottom of it. Same with you if you ever need to talk to someone mate!

Diet won't help, but when you're slim like us you don't always think about what you're eating. 

I've definitely got anxiety I'd say as I get impatient and fidgety all the time. I'm easily irritated aswell. But I've just always lived with it as it's never led to attacks, just irritation and I've always been able to control it. So it's probably just got out of control as chest pains and all types of pains seem to be caused by that. It's not like I haven't worried and stressed alot over the months. 

A shit year, I bet many many people have developed mental and physical problems this year, without even mentioning those who have been directly affected by the virus itself! 

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Bloody hell, I hope you’re on the mend@Carnivore Chris . Always here man if you ever need a chat, as always!

Weirdly I’ve had similar recently where they thought I was having panic attacks but I didn’t think I was. I’ve had really bad chest and stomach pains and I’ve been to the hospital several times. I think mine is more diet related  e.g - cut out crisps and less takeaways and more fruit and veg. But I’m no Doctor.

They still haven’t pinpointed mine and are unsure what it is. Whether it’s GERD or Gastritis or an irregular heartbeat or something else completely. The mother of my child is adamant that I have an irregular heartbeat as she told me for years to get tested and pursue it as when we were laying in bed at night she always used to say my heart feels weird. 

I have tests coming up, from Gastrocopy to Cardiologist to stress tests to 24 hour ecg. I think I may have an irregular heart beat as the palpitations I’ve had have been bad and resulted in hospital trips. The fact my Dad died at 39 from Heart related diseases at such a young age is obviously a worry for them and have pushed them forward with testing. My Grandad also died from heart related issues, but he gave a much longer innings and lived till his 80’s.

Hopefully it’s just diet related and I can manage it all myself. 

The frustrating thing is... 2020 is the best I’ve finally been at peace with life and truly happy. I sort my mental well-being out after many years and then the physical side of me says...... ey you cunt now it’s our time to test you. 

Hope it’s all good mate. I had a 24 hour ECG a few weeks back. Turns out I have sinus bradycardia they reckon, which basically means a slower heart rate but it’s not a concern (apparently) due to my fitness/age/size. I don’t feel fit though! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Girlfriends Dad died on Thursday night, barely six months after finding out he even had cancer. Fifty years old. 

Sorry to hear this sad news mate. Wish you, your girlfriend and everyone else concerned all the best.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Girlfriends Dad died on Thursday night, barely six months after finding out he even had cancer. Fifty years old. 

Sorry to hear. Condolences to you, her and her family. 

4 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Condolences mate, similar happened to my girlfriend’s dad. Difficult time all around, try not to feel like you need to do everything for her to make it better. Just being around for support is enough.

7 hours ago, Toinho said:

Didn’t know she was Aussie! Been in USA half her life though, I read. 

She left Australia when she was 15, can only imagine the black voice started before she left. To quote the immortal words from Tropic Thunder, “YO AUSTRALIAN, BE AUSTRALIAN”

We put an offer on a house today and it was accepted. I'm excited but also not. We need our own living space but at the same time it feels like I'm digging my heels in more and I'll never live in Australia again. I probably wouldn't feel so bad about it if I could have visited this year.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Spike said:

We put an offer on a house today and it was accepted. I'm excited but also not. We need our own living space but at the same time it feels like I'm digging my heels in more and I'll never live in Australia again. I probably wouldn't feel so bad about it if I could have visited this year.

Congrats! That’s a big thing (in a good way). I’ve been a home owner for a couple of weeks now. Good feeling but debt for many years. I’m glad you’ve been able to afford something over there. You don’t know for sure that you’ll never live in Australia again mate, this is just the next chapter in your life with your wife and the future could bring anything. I’m hoping we get this pandemic a bit more under control (globally) and we can resume relatively normal air travel again soon as I’m sure you’re bursting to visit again. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spike said:

How old are you Spike if you don't mind me asking?? 

7 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

How old are you Spike if you don't mind me asking?? 

6 hours ago, Toinho said:

He’s 41. 

5 hours ago, McAzeem said:

4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

My turn, 46 backwards  xD

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

He's probably about my age I'm guessing, he comes across as that, so 21!

56 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

So far we have @Spike's age as 21, 34, 41 & 46 backwards, anymore try's before Spike tell us? xD

I haven't even turned twenty fucking seven yet