talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I'm just watching "A place in the sun" now and there is this amazing bungalow in Cyprus and it costs 40 grand! Wow. It's not far from the sea, in a beautiful area with character, palm trees, clean area, nice neighbours, a pool...

Mate I hate that programme with a passion. They all look so beautiful and grand in scenic locations, perfect views and acres of space.

Then they tell you the price and it's a proper wtf moment.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I'm just watching "A place in the sun" now and there is this amazing bungalow in Cyprus and it costs 40 grand! Wow. It's not far from the sea, in a beautiful area with character, palm trees, clean area, nice neighbours, a pool...

I was watching Naughty milfs and there was a hot 55 year old, so bad she was. Was quite a good storyline to the plot as well.

• Haha 1

Never argue with anyone they aren't fact based, which unfortunately is 99% of the world. I will probably forget to practice what I preach, because it always slips by. However, arguing is pointless as 99% of the time people won't admit they are wrong. They either harp on with their agendas or make up a conspiracy theory that isn't proven.

Today I had a discussion with my cousin about what music genre is the toughest to make. I said Bachata which he despises. Then he said it was autotune and required no talent, which is false. Told him to get me an autotuned Bachata song (spoiler, it doesn't exist). He refused, then I showed him actual quotes from professional musicians, and he still denied it.

We are actually surrounded by stupidity. It's a shame I can't get actual fact based people to be close to me because a lot of my mates aren't that.

Frustrating.

7 hours ago, Mpache said:

Never argue with anyone they aren't fact based, which unfortunately is 99% of the world. I will probably forget to practice what I preach, because it always slips by. However, arguing is pointless as 99% of the time people won't admit they are wrong. They either harp on with their agendas or make up a conspiracy theory that isn't proven.

Today I had a discussion with my cousin about what music genre is the toughest to make. I said Bachata which he despises. Then he said it was autotune and required no talent, which is false. Told him to get me an autotuned Bachata song (spoiler, it doesn't exist). He refused, then I showed him actual quotes from professional musicians, and he still denied it.

We are actually surrounded by stupidity. It's a shame I can't get actual fact based people to be close to me because a lot of my mates aren't that.

Frustrating.

Are the quotes from professional musicians about the auto tune? ? I don’t know the type of music.

Edited by Toinho

6 hours ago, nudge said:

Surely opera (and classical music in general) is one of the most - if not THE most - complex and technically demanding genres to perform?

Yes but keep in mind I didn’t say it was THE toughest music genre. I did make it sound like I said that though so apologies for that.

6 hours ago, Toinho said:

Are the quotes from professional musicians about the auto tune? ? I don’t know the type of music.

That bit was from me because I’m a big fan of Bachata, and there is no autotune. The bits from the musicians are about how demanding it is to sing, because it requires a lot of technique and perfect breathing, essentially.

Edited by Mpache

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Offically made it. Found someone on YouTube who's started a new 'podcast' called The 92 Podcast (same name as mine) but they 'think they are better' . Sound quality is dire and it's only 4 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCLo2LoI1M&t

Hope you've contacted your lawyers to begin a multi-million pound lawsuit on copyright grounds.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Hope you've contacted your lawyers to begin a multi-million pound lawsuit on copyright grounds.

I don't think I've got too much to worry about!

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

DCC65E18-6B59-4662-975B-F015774AD569.png

I've always liked you.

• Like 1

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

For the supposedly 'worse' The 92 Podcast, you can listen to the 9 episodes so far by clicking onto podfollow.com/the92podcast! And of course, you can also leave a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts :10_wink:

Keep trying to get the guests to sign up here but no luck so far! 

When are we invited on to the podcast 

9 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

For the supposedly 'worse' The 92 Podcast, you can listen to the 9 episodes so far by clicking onto podfollow.com/the92podcast! And of course, you can also leave a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts :10_wink:

Keep trying to get the guests to sign up here but no luck so far! 

How are the charts for your podcast so far? Depending on niche I find it can be quite easy to get in the higher ends of the charts when it comes to your category.

My Peruvian football podcast reached #1 in Peru back in November for sports, and it is in English which is madness.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

When are we invited on to the podcast 

Your time will come! Got the next few organised already and then I might do the Leicester one!

4 minutes ago, Mpache said:

How are the charts for your podcast so far? Depending on niche I find it can be quite easy to get in the higher ends of the charts when it comes to your category.

My Peruvian football podcast reached #1 in Peru back in November for sports, and it is in English which is madness.

Quite difficult at the moment. There's a stupid amount of football podcasts in the UK so the highest I've managed in the 'Soccer' category in the Apple Podcasts chart is #99 and that was only for a day. Seem to be floating around the 150-200 mark at the moment.

• Upvote 1