talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Off Topic

football forum

12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Can anyone name what the film title is from this random picture??? 

image.thumb.png.56ca627f3bddb19d236e9a5f6d554295.png

I think that is just a random picture but my guess would be it's something to do with the Clint Eastwood western '2 mules for sister sarah'  @nudge, what do you think?

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I think that is just a random picture

That's because it IS a random picture, as stated in my opening line... xD

But yes... 2 Mules for Sister Sarah 

Thought the oldies might get it first... :ph34r:

God Damn!!!

Bedroom attire only methinks... B|

If my missus had ever tried going out in something like that in public I reckon I might have ended up getting in a few punch ups.. xD

Didn't know who this was ( Corinna Kopf ) but she made 1Million in 24 hours from her Only Fans account just by going topless... That's insane

image.thumb.png.d6acacf8e23cf707663ef9e434eaba4f.png

I am going to start going topless on mine to see if I can ramp that cash up a bit.... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Didn't know who this was ( Corinna Kopf ) but she made 1Million in 24 hours from her Only Fans account just by going topless... That's insane

I am going to start going topless on mine to see if I can ramp that cash up a bit.... 

Good for her. If thirsty horny men are stupid enough to throw tons of money at her. Good business. 

52 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Good for her. If thirsty horny men are stupid enough to throw tons of money at her. Good business. 

That's interesting considering your post in the Love Island thread... 

image.png

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I think that is Twitch's business model.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stan said:

That's interesting considering your post in the Love Island thread... 

image.png

That's different. So far she's only taking money from simps. If she gets invited to trash TV shows because they want her stupidity to entertain simple folks, then it's making stupid people famous. 

7 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Fun fact, a few weeks ago I got a gifted sub to TrainwrecksTV. The gifter was Corinna.

image.png

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Rab said:

Fun fact, a few weeks ago I got a gifted sub to TrainwrecksTV. The gifter was Corinna.

image.png

Being the boss of TF365 really opens all kinds of doors. 😮

16 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

9 hours ago, Rab said:

image.png

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Being the boss of TF365 really opens all kinds of doors. 😮

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nipped onto Reddit, saw her butthole within 20 seconds. 9/10. Would visit again.

image.png

@MUFC

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Literally type her name in. A million NSFW tags show up and it’s there for all to see.

Thanks mate but I get to see enough arseholes at work... 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went on the new Elizabeth Line for the first time yesterday and Jesus Christ does it put a lot of trains on the tube to shame. The architecture is really nice, small details all really thought out and the train itself is quick, air conditioned and fairly comfortable.

I really like that they’ve moved away from using metal/plastic as decorative pieces and used what looks like concrete panelling instead. If you travel on the 2012 upgrades they do look a bit dated.

A video I watched online prior for anyone who’s interested in it

9 minutes ago, Danny said:

I went on the new Elizabeth Line for the first time yesterday and Jesus Christ does it put a lot of trains on the tube to shame

I'd expect nothing less considering when those old tube lines were built and this one is done in modern day with much better research and technology available! 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd expect nothing less considering when those old tube lines were built and this one is done in modern day with much better research and technology available! 

Yeah ofc, just meant I had to get the Piccadilly Line home and it was like getting out of bed with a supermodel and getting into bed with Dot Cotton xD

3 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Anyone else been completely fucked over by hay fever? 

Seems worse than ever this year!

Hay fever tablets and nostril spray does the trick for me

Just now, Danny said:

Hay fever tablets and nostril spray does the trick for me

Which tablets do you use?

Bought some Piriteze this morning but obviously I’ve only had one dose so hasn’t had much time to kick in yet.