talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Fuck, talk about booze, just found these sitting in the kitchen on a shelf I forgot all about them but when I was working 5 years ago we had a pub in our building called All Bar One, around 2004 the manager was clearing his cellar out and getting rid of bits and pieces and a lot of booze that was not a good seller, so I grabbed 2 bottles of these which he said they were out of date but still drinkable, I have never touched them since and they still have the caps on...

thumbnail_20210324_151931.thumb.jpg.b3d3460e86be51d2067251251a023cdf.jpg thumbnail_20210324_152018.thumb.jpg.3afee209e399a8c5bd2f0c33efa519ce.jpg

Over the years I have been tempted to uncap them and drink the lot but never have, so I just stuck them back on the shelf, I would imagine they will be passed down to our son or daughter when I eventually enter the pearly gates above, what a shame.  O.o

Get it into you, be a real shame not to be savoured and enjoyed, 

On 26/03/2021 at 10:06, Devil said:

I agree there are weird people but they are generally people with something to gain or are trying to deceive for weird sexual purposes. 

What's she/he gaining by lying about being a young women on a football forum?

I'd understand if she was full on accepting the advances of men and encouraging them to give them their numbers or so on but she's actually the opposite. She's all about her relationship and totally anti men trying it on with her. 

I just don't get it at all. I actually just think this could be a lonely individual with poor people skills and a reactive personality that has to say it how comes out in her head. 

It looks like we were right in our decision because Cazza is now on other forums making false allegations against people on this forum.

She said we've called her a catfish with is false. I only referenced the show catfish based on something someone else said.

She's also admitted that she's not in Luton after telling people that she was.

I'm not gonna be commenting on it anymore because it's just going to spiral out of control. Our decision is final and we don't want people like that on our forum.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Spike said:

well they said thursday or friday and it is now friday, so to answer your question, I don't know

Having been the recruiter, I often intend to get the call back done on Friday but then time slips away and don't get to it until the Monday. 

22 minutes ago, Rab said:

It looks like we were right in our decision because Cazza is now on other forums making false allegations against people on this forum.

She said we've called her a catfish with is false. I only referenced the show catfish based on something someone else said.

She's also admitted that she's not in Luton after telling people that she was.

I'm not gonna be commenting on it anymore because it's just going to spiral out of control. Our decision is final and we don't want people like that on our forum.

Of course it is your decision I never suggested otherwise mate. 

Subject well and truly dropped. 👍🏻

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Any news?

nuthin

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Having been the recruiter, I often intend to get the call back done on Friday but then time slips away and don't get to it until the Monday. 

should i email, or wait until monday?

3 hours ago, Harry said:

I don't know enough about your situation. In my cases it wouldn't change the outcome either way. So if the wait is painful I'd call

I don’t have a number to call, I’ll email them 

My mate in Leeds runs a little Sweets business so I thought I'd help him out. I do love a few Sweets now and again, not gonna lie.

Got enough to sink a battleship now but the bags are resealable, so will likely make up little mixups to have now and again, especially when we have little visitors.

20210326_201453.thumb.jpg.19d23f59c175e7f0c8f08f00979dfee9.jpg

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Spike said:

nuthin

should i email, or wait until monday?

Bit annoying when you don't hear anything back... Could just be with Covid and people working from home that there is a delay in getting back to you especially as it's the weekend.. This working from home is a nightmare for us still coming in everyday... no bugger ever picks up and when you do e-mail them it takes an age for them to get back to you.. too busy watching Netflix probably

Claude from AFTV has passed away, really upsetting to hear as he was probably the only person on there that I really had a lot of time for, and would watch his videos without fail. Hearing his struggles with mental health was heavy, and seeing the recent abuse that he had on his channel makes it all the more upsetting. 

It's really not hard to just be kind.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Claude from AFTV has passed away, really upsetting to hear as he was probably the only person on there that I really had a lot of time for, and would watch his videos without fail. Hearing his struggles with mental health was heavy, and seeing the recent abuse that he had on his channel makes it all the more upsetting. 

His death makes me both sad and angry. Sad because he was somebody I enjoyed watching. Especially during the Wenger period and arguing with the positivity of Ty. Angry because it could have prevented. Easily prevented just by people being normal.

The amount of virgins hiding behind a key board sending him abuse on all social media platforms in the hope he responds so they can reply something like 'ratio' is absolutely pathetic. 

DT is somebody I find irritating so I avoid his content. Its not hard to just ignore somebody. Yet some of the abuse he's shared about people wanting him to die and taking the piss out of family deaths is absolutely disgusting.

The social media platforms have a lot to answer for. The fact they do nothing will hopefully by their legacy and downfall. No wonder most famous people pay others to manage their accounts.

• Upvote 2

On 30/03/2021 at 13:34, Whiskey said:

R.I.P. Claude Callegari

It's a very sad state of affairs and there really needs to be more done about internet bullying.

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Mpache said:

April Fools on Twitter is awesome. I can lie about a Peruvian transfer and my followers from Peru won't get it, cos as far as we're concerned, our April Fools is in December.

December Fools Day? 

Nah, not for me Clive.