talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

MySpace was amazing. I befriended some celebrities and made them my top friends on my list, so my friends think I'm hot shit. Also spend hours trying to find the right profile song, that reflects perfectly how fucking deep and mysterious I am. 

MySpace was so fucking edgy xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Like what? Newspapers? :ph34r:

I'll give a serious answer for once - I actually talked about something slightly related to this today with someone, and for me personally, the "un-connectedness" is something that I miss the most. Leaving the house alone or with a bunch of friends, exploring places or going on a road trip and just being fully disconnected from everyone and everything else is something that is very hard to do these days.

Edited by nudge
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'll give a serious answer for once - I actually talked about something slightly related to this today with someone, and for me personally, the "un-connectedness" is something that I miss the most. Leaving the house with alone or with a bunch of friends, exploring places or going on a road trip and just being fully disconnected from everyone and everything else is something that is very hard to do these days.

Yea, I get that. But you can always turn your phone off if you actively want to do something like that for some time. 

Also, when you were in the middle of nowhere, and you needed help, you were pretty much fucked. Now, help is just one phone call from the thing in your pocket away. Then again, phone booths were fun for us as kids. Always did prank calls from there. xD

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

3 points. 

Never used a rotary phone.

Never listened to music on a boombox.

Never paid for something with a paper check.

Have been given cheque-books when opening accounts (not anymore), but never used them.