talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

41 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Just saw this. I do it too, and yeah I don't realize it, but I try to cut it out more than I used too. 

I felt very uncomfortable last night, also by the fact that 3 people who said they were on the way and I thought were my friends no-showed.

I had a good amount of people though so maybe it was a blessing in disguise more didn't go.

Some people are flakey and skip commitments, again don’t take it personally but just expect that it is a strong probability in the future. You always have to remember other people have different circumstances and this stuff inevitably occurs. 

Apologies if this isn’t appropriate, I have commented this to Nudge the other day. Since last week I’ve been getting seriously suicidal thoughts, and I’m limiting them the best I can. I’m going to see a professional again in a few days and will talk to him about it all. Basically I feel undervalued, over bullied and misunderstood in life and that has started to hit me. At my house party the other day I had to abandon it and go upstairs because I really felt terribly.

Dont worry about me by the way, I’ll be fine in the long term, but this is a miserable time and it’s all happened so suddenly 😔

• Sad 1

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Apologies if this isn’t appropriate, I have commented this to Nudge the other day. Since last week I’ve been getting seriously suicidal thoughts, and I’m limiting them the best I can. I’m going to see a professional again in a few days and will talk to him about it all. Basically I feel undervalued, over bullied and misunderstood in life and that has started to hit me. At my house party the other day I had to abandon it and go upstairs because I really felt terribly.

Dont worry about me by the way, I’ll be fine in the long term, but this is a miserable time and it’s all happened so suddenly 😔

Are you able to speak to anyone sooner? Do you have any kind of crisis line or phone number you can call, even before your meeting in a few days with the professional? 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Are you able to speak to anyone sooner? Do you have any kind of crisis line or phone number you can call, even before your meeting in a few days with the professional? 

The profesional im seeing I stopped going to a few years ago so he kindly added me on Facebook. I guess he’s one go-to for now and I am going to try it. Since last week it I just don’t have the energy for anything :( 

I just messaged my therapist, and I think I have the problem pinpointed and it's that my mind attacks me when bored, which is very often because I don't seem to enjoy doing anything non-productive or social, and that's something I want to rework. I used to love Video Games and Movies, now I don't because I don't feel like I gain anything from them.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

A bit of mayhem in our block of flats atm, the private landlord has rented his flat out to a load of Ukrainians to do with refugees because of the war, and the guy downstairs under the flat above is a nervous wreck with all the noise, screaming, shouting, singing, music blaring out all hours, police came again last night with all the noise, feel sorry for him and his son as he has work early in the morning, 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Got a quote for changing the floors at my house... and I think I'm just going to do it myself. Is that a bad idea?

Wait, did the quote....

floor you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Got a quote for changing the floors at my house... and I think I'm just going to do it myself. Is that a bad idea?

Do you want to spend 50 hours doing it and knowing exactly every single spot you fucked up?

22 minutes ago, Spike said:

that shit sucks, use slotted bamboo if you want to do it yourself, it is adhesive and nail free, they just slot into eachother

Thanks! I’m going to have to look at the pricing of all the materials. The fact it’s wood makes me think it’ll be pretty expensive?

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Thanks! I’m going to have to look at the pricing of all the materials. The fact it’s wood makes me think it’ll be pretty expensive?

The prices will floor you.