talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

12 minutes ago, Batard said:

Welcome onboard. I remember you. You start with a clean slate as everyone else does. 

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

As Batard has said you've got a clean slate considering this is a new forum. Post quality content and you'll have no trouble :).

It's good to see you over here too, enjoy your stay.

Congrats on mod by the way. Well deserved. :)

1 hour ago, Cure said:

The now mature and former immature glory poseur CFCLoyal. But that's from the past and it should stay on TFF. Don't worry yourself it's fine. I came back to TFF a couple of weeks before its death. Get to know me for who I am if you want. I'm not here to cause any hassle. Nice to see you. :ph34r:

How much would it took you to walk from London to Buenos Aires?

• Upvote 1

@Batard So being the resident Francophone, I've a question for you. Someone (a Frenchie) once mentioned that Lacazette's name can be roughly translated as 'the little hut' (with racial connotations). Not that it's the exact wording contracted by phonetically exactly the same. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Batard So being the resident Francophone, I've a question for you. Someone (a Frenchie) once mentioned that Lacazette's name can be roughly translated as 'the little hut' (with racial connotations). Not that it's the exact wording contracted by phonetically exactly the same. 

That's a new one on me to be honest. I don't know where they got that from. 

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

Amusingly, Chazz is online on TFF. Likely surveying the tattered remains of a once epic site and wondering "Shit. I may have fucked up here"

Just visited for the first time in ages there, the place isn't just dead but it is a fucking joke to navigate. I was a member of that forum for over 10 years so it's a shame to see it on it's knees but not surprising at all.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Any O'Brien said:

Just visited for the first time in ages there, the place isn't just dead but it is a fucking joke to navigate. I was a member of that forum for over 10 years so it's a shame to see it on it's knees but not surprising at all.

I checked on unread activity, barely any posts in the last 3 days. The place is barren of any activity. What a shambles. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rab said:

That awkward moment when we've done more in one week than Chazz done in two years.

You mean the fact we did 'something' other than post about NHL?