• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reading The Next Club to Face Points Deduction

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Championship's going to look like something from Eastern Europe this season with these points deductions. Just need one for match fixing next.

Reading are a shambles - I'm sure I read that their wages are something like 220% of their turnover, which is just absurdity.

• 1 month later...
On 22/09/2021 at 04:14, Dan said:

Championship's going to look like something from Eastern Europe this season with these points deductions. Just need one for match fixing next.

Reading are a shambles - I'm sure I read that their wages are something like 220% of their turnover, which is just absurdity.

Heard this morning they're spending £220 on wages for every £100 they make. 

Looking at there team over the last ten years I'm struggling to figure out who was on massive wages.

Nice of Majewski to come out and say he's shocked. His policy as an owner was nobody should be rich apart from him.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Heard this morning they're spending £220 on wages for every £100 they make. 

Looking at there team over the last ten years I'm struggling to figure out who was on massive wages.

Nice of Majewski to come out and say he's shocked. His policy as an owner was nobody should be rich apart from him.

I saw this a couple of years ago and figured they weren't far from serious trouble. Liam Moore is apparently on about £35k a week.

Think Wigan were another club who'd made similar stupid moves.

• 2 months later...

Archived