• Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not looking forward to this.

Bamford is 100% ruled out.

Raphinha and Ayling are major doubts.

Harrison has just had Covid, out.

Struijk suspended.

Llorente and Koch out.

Get all over that West Ham win tomorrow, I promise you.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dan said:

We really need a win and a performance tomorrow. We've been pretty rubbish so far.

We need to use this game as a kickstart to our season. It's been slow and dull for the majority of our games, with only small bits of entertainment, let's say, in some of them. 

Iheanacho is in form. Lookman is in form. They need to be starting. 

Kasper

Pereira - Soyuncu* - Vestergaard - Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Lookman                                         Barnes

Iheanacho - Vardy

*Evans to play if he's fit but I think he can't be playing more than once a week. He's 2021's version of Ledley King. Injury has screwed him over. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

We need to use this game as a kickstart to our season. It's been slow and dull for the majority of our games, with only small bits of entertainment, let's say, in some of them. 

Iheanacho is in form. Lookman is in form. They need to be starting. 

Kasper

Pereira - Soyuncu* - Vestergaard - Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Lookman                                         Barnes

Iheanacho - Vardy

*Evans to play if he's fit but I think he can't be playing more than once a week. He's 2021's version of Ledley King. Injury has screwed him over. 

Agree pretty much entirely with that side. I'd also get Evans in if it's possible and think this is probably the opponent best suited to playing Vestergaard/Evans as a partnership as the pace isn't going to be as important whilst the aerial dominance will be key.

• Subscriber

Iheanacho not starting according to Sam Martin.

I just don't get it. I really can't understand the thinking. What more does he have to do? I could forgive it if the others were delivering but that means one of Maddison or Perez starts tomorrow - I'd guess probably Perez.

In danger of alienating him. He saved our season last year.

12 hours ago, Dan said:

Iheanacho not starting according to Sam Martin.

I just don't get it. I really can't understand the thinking. What more does he have to do? I could forgive it if the others were delivering but that means one of Maddison or Perez starts tomorrow - I'd guess probably Perez.

In danger of alienating him. He saved our season last year.

Out of interest, why does none of your fan base appear bothered that a supporter of the club leaks the team sheet sometimes hours before kick off? Managers of other clubs have commented on how this sort of behaviour benefits the opposition but he seems to get a free pass. 

14 hours ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Spooky

Only thing Steve Bruce has improved on in the last ten years is his pace.

They’ll talk about Fernandez pen miss, but the reality is they were outplayed for large parts of that game. When I say outplayed we pressed them to death and played in their half for large parts of that game, I feel we had the better chances overall and it’s obvious now that ole is a shit manager. Our second win in 46 premier league matches vs them and they kept up the long standing tradition of getting a pen, they’ve had a penalty in each of our last 4 games. 

I know he had a pretty decent record previously but I still don't get you having one of the best players in the world, probably the best finisher on the pitch, and not letting him take a clutch pen in injury time.

Bruno doesn't even take them ahead of Ronaldo for Portugal.

Oh well, am I sad to see he missed?

NO I AM NOT xDxD

There's hope yet now we've ditched this back 5 which was failing every week.

Good first half. Should be clear here. We've psychologically got the better of them since the goal. They've collapsed. They're absolutely dreadful. Game is ours to lose. 

Longstaff could have had a hattrick.

10 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

VAR bailing out Usain Bruce.

I actually felt sorry for him when Watford scored that 2nd before VAR ruled it out. We should have won that game. We've pissed away so many chances. 

Even last seconds Jacob Murphy's miss is incredible. But he is a Newcastle fan so probably wants Bruce out :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived