Mainz vs Union Berlin
Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Arminia Bielefeld vs Bayer Leverkusen

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 9.41.54 AM.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Eco said:

I'm already feeling like I having to check the scores of the matches of the teams below us. 

This might be a long year and I'm expecting nothing from this weekend. 

You'll score goals against Dortmund.  We've got the defense of a bottom third team.  I was afraid that this was going to happen when we couldn't get rid of the big contracts over the summer.  Didn't beef up the defense at all so Hummels and Akanji are getting run ragged.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

You'll score goals against Dortmund.  We've got the defense of a bottom third team.  I was afraid that this was going to happen when we couldn't get rid of the big contracts over the summer.  Didn't beef up the defense at all so Hummels and Akanji are getting run ragged.

We might score own goals, but that's all. We are woeful going forward. 

At 0-0 in the 69th minute, RB Leipzig bring on Andre Silva and Szoboszlai. They then immediately combine to give Leipzig the lead against Bochum in the 69th minute, as Szoboszlai's corner is headed into the net by Andre Silva. Moments later in the 73rd minute, Andre Silva put Nkunku through on goal with a great ball and the Frenchman duly scored to make it 2-0 to Leipzig.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Michael said:

At 0-0 in the 69th minute, RB Leipzig bring on Andre Silva and Szoboszlai. They then immediately combine to give Leipzig the lead against Bochum in the 69th minute, as Szoboszlai's corner is headed into the net by Andre Silva. Moments later in the 73rd minute, Andre Silva put Nkunku through on goal with a great ball and the Frenchman duly scored to make it 2-0 to Leipzig.

Should have left them on the bench... 

• Administrator

Just seen some highlights on BBC's page of the Bayern/Frankfurt game. What a game Trapp had :o. How did he make that save from Lewandowski's header?! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived