talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

HoneyNUFC wins the 2017 Members World Cup

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe you got Harry Redknapp to present the prize. Starstruck (him not me)

2E18C0CF00000578-3303494-image-m-93_1446

Didn't think I would win. Thought I'd rubbed too many people up the wrong way. Guess I need to be a bigger prick over the next year.

Nudge would have been a worthy winner. Perhaps the only member of this forum who hasn't been an arsehole at some point. 

Congratulations mate!  You are now the World Champion and will probably need an agent now.  ;)

Seriously though...  Well done mate and it's a reflection of the esteem people have for you and the work you've done for the this particular community. :)

• Subscriber

Well deserved, Harvey! My contribution to the forum has never even been close to the effort you've been continuously putting in, so the way I see it, this is the only logical outcome. 

At least now I don't have to worry about that jumping-out-of-the-pie-in-playbunny-suit video that @Panflute used as my marketing ploy though :ph34r:

13 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Guess I need to be a bigger prick over the next year.

I hope you get a bigger prick over the next year as well. :dam: Oops, misread that.

Yet so accurate. :ph34r:

Congratulations Harv. @nudge was always up against it. I have already mentioned the issue about no capital letter at the start of her username [that would have definitely been a gamechanger]. There is also the issue that nudge actually does not posess a member, so the fact that she did so well in the Members World Cup is a true testament to her contributions [as well as a huge humiliation to those of us that do :61_sob:].

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Perhaps the only member of this forum who hasn't been an arsehole at some point. 

xD

To be fair people like you were the reason I used to keep coming back to the old forum. I don't know how you're managed to post consistency well over the years. Keep up the good work mate. :congrats:

Obviously missed all this activity

But from what I can gather its congrats to Harvz and commiserations ( or indeed a hearty well done ) for coming second to Nudge. 2 great members

"The winners prize is just over the hedge Nudge ( says Harvey ), Follow me!!" 

Image result for dogs jumping hedge gifs

Archived