155.png      VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
07/02/2021 - Liverpool 1-4 Man City
08/11/2020 - Man City 1-1 Liverpool
02/07/2020 - Man City 4-0 Liverpool

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't often win here, nearly a full team available, only Zinc & Mendy missing, like normal in big games :4_joy::ph34r:

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Mahrez - Torres - Foden

BENCH:- Steffen, Ake, Stones, Bernardo, Greelish, Sterling, Jesus

18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We don't often win here, nearly a full team available, only Zinc & Mendy missing, like normal in big games :4_joy::ph34r:

Ederson

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Mahrez - Torres - Foden

BENCH:- Steffen, Ake, Stones, Fernandinho, Greelish, Sterling, Jesus

I honestly think when both teams are full strength we have the best first 11 overall.

But the strength in depth you lot have is insane and could possibly get you a win late in the game.

Saying that, we are at home, our fans will fucking ruin your bus and for that fact alone I'm predicting us to win 2 - 1 😁

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I honestly think when both teams are full strength we have the best first 11 overall.

But the strength in depth you lot have is insane and could possibly get you a win late in the game.

Saying that, we are at home, our fans will fucking ruin your bus and for that fact alone I'm predicting us to win 2 - 1 😁

Its close 4 sure, our main short fall is the lack of a striker and a solid DM, happy with our back 4 now and like you say our strength in depth basically gives us 2 very good first 11's ...as for the game I think we will control the possession but get hit on the counter, we totally dominated PSG but lost 2-0 😂 typical City, we better get Haaland in the summer

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Milner has been pretty fucking good filling in though!

Oh for sure, but not having Trent against City is a bit shit. He might be a right back, but he’s still one of the best players in the league.

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh for sure, but not having Trent against City is a bit shit. He might be a right back, but he’s still one of the best players in the league.

My thoughts as well. He's such an important player to our attack... I think Milner defensively is a good stand in but going forward he can't compete with Trent

15 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Trent couldn't keep Brentford quiet shush down boys. 
He's tenacious and dangerous going forward. He's lucky he has VVD and Gomez playing with him in defense 

Matip is first choice at the moment alongside Van Dijk. Of course he needs two top CBs and a DM like Fabinho to be able to go about the game the way he does but you can say that for any attack minded player

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Trent couldn't keep Brentford quiet shush down boys. 
He's tenacious and dangerous going forward. He's lucky he has VVD and Gomez playing with him in defense 

VVD and Matip let Trent down badly in that match. Don’t be upset that we’ve got a defender that’s a better playmaker than most midfielders.

4 hours ago, Harry said:

My thoughts as well. He's such an important player to our attack... I think Milner defensively is a good stand in but going forward he can't compete with Trent

I really hope you play Milner at RB against our winger & fullback 🙏  Christmas will come early :4_joy::135_santa::ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I really hope you play Milner at RB against our winger & fullback 🙏  Christmas will come early :4_joy::135_santa::ph34r:

Milner is fine defensively there to be honest. It's what we lose going forward from Trent that we'll miss.

Hearing Gund is out, thats a blow the way he's been playing. could play both Foden & Greelish on the left or maybe Bernardo :35_thinking:  ..if i was Pep id start with this team, run them ragged then bring on Mahrez and Sterling

Ederson

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Greelish 

Bernardo - Torres - Foden

I was tending toward this being a draw. But perhaps fear of Chelsea being top & not wanting them to have even a small gap could force someone to get the win here.

I dare anyone to take a shot every time a variation of 'a draw doesn't really suit either side' is uttered via your commentary of choice.

2 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

I was tending toward this being a draw. But perhaps fear of Chelsea being top & not wanting them to have even a small gap could force someone to get the win here.

I dare anyone to take a shot every time a variation of 'a draw doesn't really suit either side' is uttered via your commentary of choice.

I think a draw suits City, not so much us.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Well the good news is you can't both win... a draw would be nice but whichever way it ends someone's dropping points.. 

We all have to play each other twice so it balances out over the season, early tables don't really mean a lot  ..on less City are top :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We all have to play each other twice so it balances out over the season, early tables don't really mean a lot  ..on less City are top :ph34r:

I can't see you playing the same way against Liverpool as you did against us.. I think you will be too  intimidated by their front line.. I can see another PSG style theft taking place... 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-2 Man City - Sunday 3rd October, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived