Favourite Film Genres

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Favourite Film Genres
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly starring

@Bluewolf as Angel Eyes, @nudge as Blondie and @MUFC as Tuco and a special visit from a stray cat looking for bits and pieces of flesh and guts after the shootout.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sqt6qjd61utloqij20

I saw that the other day and remembered what the critics had said about it being the first of the 3 movies as in that film he finds his poncho.

So I watched out for it and watched and it was right near the end of the film and you don't actually see him find it, he just appears after getting rid of the uniform.

Rather an anti-war film too surprisingly.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Waylander said:

I saw that the other day and remembered what the critics had said about it being the first of the 3 movies as in that film he finds his poncho.

So I watched out for it and watched and it was right near the end of the film and you don't actually see him find it, he just appears after getting rid of the uniform.

Rather an anti-war film too surprisingly.

He had the poncho in the first Fistul of Dollars (1964) & A Few Dollars More (1965) and yer, at the end of The Good the Bad and the Ugly, I love Clint Eastwood Westerns and the two of my favourites are TGTBATU and The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976).

A1nwWob7dbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

A Fistful of Dollars (1964)

A fist full of dollars.jpg

A Few Dollars More (1965)

For a Few Dollars More.png

The Good and the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

The good the bad and the ugly.png

Yes he would have had the poncho in the other movies as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly was filmed first yet released last. Not sure why they released it last perhaps though the others were seen as better box office material to start with. 

Archived