talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index Spend 15m+ of Unsettled Bets on 'Project Hadron'

football forum

• The title was changed to Football Index Spend 15m+ of Unsettled Bets on 'Project Hadron'
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I read that as "Project Hardon" and thought "that's a bit weird"

So did I xD

I reckon it actually was and that's why the title changed. 

13 hours ago, Stan said:

So did I xD

I reckon it actually was and that's why the title changed. 

I changed it from Costumers Money to Unsettled Bets as there seems to be a misconception that seems to be spearheaded by Andrew Rhodes of the Gambling Comission that Football Index users gambled what they couldn't afford to lose and got what they deserved. Which couldn't be further from the truth really as these were winning bets that were stolen.

It's behind pay wall, but are unsettled bets attempted cash outs or the profits users had that hadn't yet cashed out?

In theory if the latter you would need to hold a reserve to pay out expected flows but not necessarily need a reserve to pay everything owed out. Like in banking. What is in your account is fiction, the bank invests much of it whilst holding a reserve to cope with daily withdrawal and deposit fluctuations.

6 hours ago, The Premier Steve's said:

It's behind pay wall, but are unsettled bets attempted cash outs or the profits users had that hadn't yet cashed out?

In theory if the latter you would need to hold a reserve to pay out expected flows but not necessarily need a reserve to pay everything owed out. Like in banking. What is in your account is fiction, the bank invests much of it whilst holding a reserve to cope with daily withdrawal and deposit fluctuations.

It's the latter.

With cash outs they were generally good up until 2020 when 'enhanced due dilliegence' checks came in to place. I never had an issue personally but you'd see uproar on Twitter with others.

Archived