• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

1. FC Köln Thread

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/umstrittener-videobeweis-1-fc-koeln-verzichtet-auf-protest-a-1168651.html

You said you were gonna protest, you little bitch ass niggas. Oh no, you DIDENNNNNT!

Where's the protestin', huh?!? 

I'm a real hardcore nigga. Don't fuck with me! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, NIGGA! Afraid to talk?

Where's tje protestin', crispy?!? I'm a real hardcore motherfucker, nigga. LET'S GET REAL, NIGGA!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Koln man!  Good game last night and the only real difference we had a kid who looks like the one on the left of my posts.  No only scored but killed a lot of your best moves.  The attitude was as good as his leadership in Brazil and it is not being recognised properly this season.  Free agent in June = you could offer him the captaincy to keep him in GermanyB|

• 3 months later...

Markus Anfang signed today a three year contract as next Köln manager. He´ll takes over from Ruthenbeck at the beginning of the next season. 

Surprised Anfang decided so early he wasn´t staying with Kiel so early as they still got the chance of being promoted to the Bundesliga while Kölns relegation looks nailed.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Markus Anfang signed today a three year contract as next Köln manager. He´ll takes over from Ruthenbeck at the beginning of the next season. 

Surprised Anfang decided so early he wasn´t staying with Kiel so early as they still got the chance of being promoted to the Bundesliga while Kölns relegation looks nailed.

2. Liga with Köln is probably preferable to Bundesliga with Kiel, who would struggle and most likely get relegated again, that's going to be an extremely huge challenge for whoever in charge, if they manage to get promoted, I imagine! I read that he's also from Köln himself, so maybe that played a role as well...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived