• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 2.0

football forum

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think it's going to be a longer process than people think and they probably won't go all out straight away. I also feel like if Ramsey were to go anywhere it'd be back to Arsenal

I'd love to see that but Arteta doesn't really like players that roam around too much, especially if they're central midfielders.

Ramsey & Bale at Newcastle isn't too farfetched in my opinion. They'd be big signings for Newcastle and their clubs want to sell them.

I can see it taking a while to assemble a squad capable of getting into the CL but a couple of big signings in the near future isn't out of the question.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Salah to Newcastle was mentioned in the other thread. I think that's not too far fetched he's massively popular in Arab world, Saudis have strong influence over Egypt. You may never know

Not a chance. 

I thought this thread was going to be about where Newcastle start life... you know, zero history before the big money came in etc... when the last time they won something the tv picture was as black & white as their shirts... 

I see they have packed the place out for the Spurs game... probably all hoping to grab a free flag to wave around... Hopefully the new owners will get some decent pies in at least, maybe even give some away as a gesture of goodwill... Lampard won't take over if the pies are shit.. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Cicero said:

Better question is who will be the first Robinho. 

That's all we're after here, silly 'statement' transfers, too many clubs have gotten clever with transfers, I want to see some full blown idiocy in the window.

Coutinho however is going to be their first 'statement'.

42 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Depends. Do we have another PSG type owner who's gonna throw cash at 'giants' and 'legends'. 
Or a Manchester city type who wants to build teams and a culture?

Based on the media rumours its the former, but where the legends are a standard like Martial :4_joy:

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Depends. Do we have another PSG type owner who's gonna throw cash at 'giants' and 'legends'. 
Or a Manchester city type who wants to build teams and a culture?

having a giggle with that culture bit

Harry Kane, Coutinho, and Mbappe already being linked as transfer targets. Conte being linked as the managerial target. The papers are gonna have fun.

Demba Ba has offered to come out of retirement.

Archived