talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2021-22 Round 2 (Bundesliga)

football forum

• Subscriber

Alright I'm in a bit of a hurry with this so I'm not going to repeat the rules, we all know the score by now. I'm tagging everyone who has taken part so far but all new entrants are welcome. I won't be doing a follow up tag before the games start on Friday because a lot of people only like to do the Premier League round so if you haven't picked by then, I'll be assuming that that's you.

@Michael @Storts @Bluewolf @RandoEFC @Eco @CaaC (John) @DeadLinesman @Pyfish @Stan @The Palace Fan @Khan of TF365 @Pugwash @Mel81x @6666 @Rick @ROBBIEFC @Tommy @Redcanuck @Asura @Whiskey @Devil @Dan @...Dan @Rucksackfranzose @Lucas @nudge @Viva la FCB

Round 2 starts here and takes us to Germany. Please see below for the first set of fixtures in the Last Man Standing competition.

Preview - Gameweek 1

Below is how the league table currently sits to give you an idea of teams' relative performance levels, and this week's fixtures with some bonus bookies' odds.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.26.25.png Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.25.41.png

My pick for Gameweek One is Dortmund. Good luck!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What kind of a game week is this where all the struggling sides are playing each other... xD

Noticed that too - 9 of the bottom half are playing each other! Unusual to say the least. 

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Dortmund.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Dortmund please

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

What kind of a game week is this where all the struggling sides are playing each other... xD

Dortmund please.. 

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Dortmund 

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Dortmund please.

14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Dortmund 

I got a horrible feeling about this pick........ 

Archived