LMS League 2021-22 Round 2 (Bundesliga)

football forum

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Results - Gameweek Two

Casualties (1)

A much safer week for the gang this week with just the one casualty. @ROBBIEFC was one of just two players to veer from the pack by backing Bayer Leverkusen this weekend, only for them to be pegged back from 2-0 up to draw with FC Koln.

Bad luck mate, that's one point on the board for this round, you'll get a tag when we move on to Round Three.

Survivors (10)

Just one player had an interest in Saturday's games, @Mel81x playing it safe by backing Bayern Munich in their 4-0 win over Hoffenheim. The rest of the pack put their faith in RB Leipzig on Sunday, and they duly delivered, coming from 1-0 down at half-time to thump Greuther Furth 4-1 and sending @Michael, @Storts, @Bluewolf, @RandoEFC, @DeadLinesman, @Stan, @The Palace Fan, @Whiskey and @Lucas into the third Gameweek.

Congratulations on a second correct pick! Please read ahead and make your picks for this weekend if you haven't already.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.43.58.png

Preview - Gameweek Three

Below is an updated Bundesliga table along with the fixtures for this weekend. Remember not to pick a team you've used already!

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.44.31.png Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.44.53.png

My pick for Gameweek Three is Freiburg. Good luck!

• Administrator

I'm so tempted to change just in case, but keep going back to Furth's form and would be thinking how stupid I am for doing so if Freiburg did end up winning and my changed team didn't 🤦‍♂️

Archived