• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [8. Spieltag] - 15-17th October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Freiburg finally equalise against RB, well deserved too as they have been the better team in the second half. Hopefully they manage to take the lead, too. 

Frankfurt are going down against Hertha, 0-2 already.

Union still lead against Wolfsburg!

What did you think of the new stadium? i watched the first half and it just felt weird. Might take some growing on me though...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

What did you think of the new stadium? i watched the first half and it just felt weird. Might take some growing on me though...

I watched the simulcast, so frankly, I didn't pay much attention to it 😅 Definitely prefer the old stadium for sure though.

1-1 at half time. Two beautiful goals! Gladbach started dominant, and then Stuttgart scored pretty much out of the blue. Fabulous strike from Mavropanos though. Hofmann's equalizer was a great strike too though. 

On 14/10/2021 at 10:33, Tommy said:

Make or break for Leverkusen. So far they have been very impressive, and I really enjoy watching their attacking football this season. If they can beat Bayern on Sunday, it'd show that they can be serious contenders. 

Well, what a bunch of pathetic losers. 

On 14/10/2021 at 04:33, Tommy said:

Make or break for Leverkusen. So far they have been very impressive, and I really enjoy watching their attacking football this season. If they can beat Bayern on Sunday, it'd show that they can be serious contenders. 

Prophetic stuff 😆

On 16/10/2021 at 10:58, nudge said:

Freiburg finally equalise against RB, well deserved too as they have been the better team in the second half. Hopefully they manage to take the lead, too. 

Frankfurt are going down against Hertha, 0-2 already.

Union still lead against 

Fuming about that Freiburg match. They owned Sports Drink Fizzig and Nkuku flopping in the box undoes them. Jackass Siebert doesn't even go to VAR. Then he books Mukiele later for flopping. Consistency, mother fucker.

When you have to give Streich a yellow card you've had a nightmare.

Watched and felt really good in the first half. Thought we completely dominated and should of had a few goals. 

Second half it's as if we switched kits, as we were absolutely awful. 

1-1 against Belefiel, we suck. This love affair with Gummy blows my mind. I can't comprehend how he plays for Poland, and I can't explain how he plays in this league. Liability each and every week. Zeqiri has started off really well and has really looked to add something to the team. 

Still need to kick Gummy out of Augsburg and get a proper striker though. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived