Dynamo Dresden vs Nürnberg
Hansa Rostock vs Sandhausen

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 8.15.28 AM.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fucks sake. We actually started quite well and were the better team. Then Hamburg scored out of nowhere, and Prib sealed our fate with an absolutely stupid red card. 

Stupid Prib.

YESSSSSSSSS! This actually feels like a win. We could have even won the match. Fantastic 2nd half, and what a moral man. Phew. My hands are still sweaty. Absolutely fantastic result for us, under the circumstances. 

Phew, what a game. I'm still hyped. 

We started so well, conceeded a goal out of nowhere and then got a silly red card and I thought it's all over. How we came back in the 2nd half was incredible. Defended really well, while still creating counter attack chances. Khaled Narey has been the man of the match in every match in the last weeks for me. What an amazing player. And we got him for free because Hamburg let his contract run out. Preußer brought on Klaus and Bozenik in the 70th minute, and Bozenik equalized 2 minutes later while Klaus assisted. Talk about super subs. Great hand from our coach! Narey even had two chances two score the winning goal. Once he passed it to Hennings infront of the goal, which turned out to be the wrong choice, and he should have actually taken the shot himself, and the 2nd chance he narrowly missed. And then the last 10 minutes was pure defensive fights. Our 36 year old captain Adam Bodzek fought his ass off as well. Amazing game. I hope this can be some kind of turning point for our season. It surely must have done something to do players morale and team spirit. 

• Subscriber

That was quite a goal by Holland... A deserved lead for Darmstadt, too. Way more dangerous going forward, whereas we failed to create a single goal scoring opportunity. Meh. Hopefully the second half is better.

• Subscriber

... Just pathetic. Congrats to Darmstadt and @londonerlilie, you were by far the better team today and I bet it feels good to get one over Anfang and us. Really frustrating to watch. Thought we might be able to get a draw at one point, but then Rapp had a complete blackout and played a perfect pass to Pfeiffer for Darmstadt's second goal, and after that, all hopes fell apart xD I really hate this club sometimes...

4 hours ago, nudge said:

... Just pathetic. Congrats to Darmstadt and @londonerlilie, you were by far the better team today and I bet it feels good to get one over Anfang and us. Really frustrating to watch. Thought we might be able to get a draw at one point, but then Rapp had a complete blackout and played a perfect pass to Pfeiffer for Darmstadt's second goal, and after that, all hopes fell apart xD I really hate this club sometimes...

I've got to be honest, it definitely felt good to get one on Anfang and Rapp, don't really mind Werder though! I think Lieberknechts reaction to the Rapp assisted goal said it all for me. I feel like if we didn't have the first three covid games, we'd probably be in the top three, where I feel like we belong after our last few outings. To add to that, Mehlem is returning as well which will only make us more competitive! I feel like once Toprak and Bittencourt are fully fit and more importantly, Anfangs gets off his high horse, Bremen will look much better as well. Die Saison ist ja noch sehr lang, also mal sehen was da noch so alles passiert!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived