talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League grounds I have visited over the years

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey mate, enjoyed the review!

But on this forum we’ve got something of a “ban” on self-promotion. But it’s alright as long as you’re contributing content to our forums as well…

so would you mind editing your post to have your review (or highlights of it) and then ending the post with the link to it?

And if anywhere on your site you wanted to maybe link people to our forums so any fans of yours can maybe join our little community… that would be much appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hey mate, enjoyed the review!

But on this forum we’ve got something of a “ban” on self-promotion. But it’s alright as long as you’re contributing content to our forums as well…

so would you mind editing your post to have your review (or highlights of it) and then ending the post with the link to it?

And if anywhere on your site you wanted to maybe link people to our forums so any fans of yours can maybe join our little community… that would be much appreciated!

Hi mate, my apologies! I have gotten in touch with a moderator for permission after I realised the guidelines but thank you for reminding me. In future would you be ok with me to post the first paragraph of the blog and then a read more here for example?

5 minutes ago, Topliss Turnstiles said:

Hi mate, my apologies! I have gotten in touch with a moderator for permission after I realised the guidelines but thank you for reminding me. In future would you be ok with me to post the first paragraph of the blog and then a read more here for example?

Yeah, I think that would be alright - could you also include at least one of the pictures you took and posted on the blog too? Those are quite cool.

Archived