• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 0-5 Liverpool - Saturday 16th October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You do know no foul was given against Milner because a foul had already been given against Henderson don't you?

It's quite simple when you actually know what you're talking about.

It still should have been a foul. Former referees have said it still should have been a foul even taking that into account 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s probably because they get the most media coverage

I don't believe that personally mate. When you see interviews they do seem to come up with the most excuses. You may be right but I'm not sure personally 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

So the referee should have given City 2 free kicks then? 

Makes sense.

What you on about you fucking donkey? Here you go again thinking you know the rules better than referees. It should have been a red card, literally everyone has said it. You think none of them noticed the Henderson yellow?

58 minutes ago, Stan said:

Best in the league. 

Talksport said he hadn't won a player of the month award since March 2018 :o

Ridiculous considering you've won a league in that time and he's been the pinnacle pretty much for your club for about 3 or 4 seasons. 

The thing about him is he's consistent. Even when he's not in the current form he's putting in a goal every other game and still right up there in the scorers list. 

27 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It just annoys me mate. All managers who make ridiculous excuses do not just him. 

He's pretty damn honest mate. Sometimes you've got to side with your team's cause, but he's still pretty frank compared to many managers.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Scoring some goals this season Firmino. His first full 90 that too I think

Klopp has always said firmino is a great player and that people who say he isnt dont really understand football

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Klopp has always said firmino is a great player and that people who say he isnt dont really understand football

He is and even when he's been off form he still offers something and is involved. Last season he wasn't great it has to be said, but I think he was one of the players who suffered the most playing behind closed doors

• Administrator

People who don't understand what Firmino does and offers the Liverpool team (aside from his goals when he does score) don't understand football or just don't watch what he actually does in a game. 

He's influential in that front 3.

I thought that was potentially a tricky game today. The 3-0 defeat in the title winning season, early kick off after the international break, no Alisson or Fabinho. Was nice to just be able to sit back and relax watching a brilliant Liverpool performance

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

People who don't understand what Firmino does and offers the Liverpool team (aside from his goals when he does score) don't understand football or just don't watch what he actually does in a game. 

He's influential in that front 3.

To be honest sometimes it can be quite hard to see because the cameras aren't always on certain players. Sometimes players good performances can go abit unnoticed 

• The title was changed to Watford 0-5 Liverpool - Saturday 16th October, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived