talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Women's games I have attended

football forum

The Technique Stadium, home of Chesterfield FC and Sheffield United Women based in Derbyshire. They play in the FA Women’s Championship but tonight face Sunderland Ladies in the first group game of the Continental Cup! 149 grounds down… But the big 150 will have to wait for the weekend as this is my third visit to this ground. The first one being an England U16s match back in 2011 and the last one was a famous Mansfield win against the Spireites!!! Let’s hope for another cracker of a game here tonight! Read more here: https://toplissattheturnstiles.com/sheffield-united-women/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Topliss Turnstiles said:

The Technique Stadium, home of Chesterfield FC and Sheffield United Women based in Derbyshire. They play in the FA Women’s Championship but tonight face Sunderland Ladies in the first group game of the Continental Cup! 149 grounds down… But the big 150 will have to wait for the weekend as this is my third visit to this ground. The first one being an England U16s match back in 2011 and the last one was a famous Mansfield win against the Spireites!!! Let’s hope for another cracker of a game here tonight! Read more here: https://toplissattheturnstiles.com/sheffield-united-women/

245176454_465478501405465_58839099660745

Been to England v Slovenia in Swindon. We won 4.0. Rachel yankey was playing then she scored. Wanna go to the euros next year. First game is at old trafford 

@Topliss Turnstiles there is a womens football thread in here. I seem to be the only one on there so be nice to have someone reply 

59 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Been to England v Slovenia in Swindon. We won 4.0. Rachel yankey was playing then she scored. Wanna go to the euros next year. First game is at old trafford 

@Topliss Turnstiles there is a womens football thread in here. I seem to be the only one on there so be nice to have someone reply 

Sounds great mate! I'm looking at going to the Euros next year fir the Women's games too!

18 minutes ago, Topliss Turnstiles said:

Sounds great mate! I'm looking at going to the Euros next year fir the Women's games too!

Interesting thing about it is they move so much faster than it looks like on tv. If you like womens football in recommend watching Barcelona. They're champions league games are on YouTube for free. They play some really good stuff 

31 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't that true about all football though, not just womens football?

Yeah. I was just saying sometimes on tv they look like an average person could outrun then where as in reality they couldn't 

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Interesting thing about it is they move so much faster than it looks like on tv. If you like womens football in recommend watching Barcelona. They're champions league games are on YouTube for free. They play some really good stuff 

I'll have to keep a look out for that mate! Sounds good!

The Coach & Horses Ground, home of Sheffield FC and Sheffield FC Women based in Dronfield, North Derbyshire and they play in the Women’s National League. The third Women’s game in 8 days for me! And it’s on the blog’s first anniversary! One year to the day I got this blog online! How fast has that gone!? Let’s hope for a good game as a late birthday presented Huddersfield Town Women are the visitors here tonight! Read more here: https://toplissattheturnstiles.com/sheffield-fc-women/

244349180_393781748946564_76340665502015

4 hours ago, Topliss Turnstiles said:

The Coach & Horses Ground, home of Sheffield FC and Sheffield FC Women based in Dronfield, North Derbyshire and they play in the Women’s National League. The third Women’s game in 8 days for me! And it’s on the blog’s first anniversary! One year to the day I got this blog online! How fast has that gone!? Let’s hope for a good game as a late birthday presented Huddersfield Town Women are the visitors here tonight! Read more here: https://toplissattheturnstiles.com/sheffield-fc-women/

Think about all the cakes these women could be baking instead of messing around on a football pitch :35_thinking:

The Academy Stadium, home of Manchester City Women based just outside of Manchester City Centre and they compete in the Women’s Super League. This Stadium is also the home of the Manchester City Youth Academy sides but for tonight, it’s for the Manchester City Women who take on Leicester City Women in the Quarter Final of the Women’s FA Cup! Read more here: https://toplissattheturnstiles.com/manchester-city-women/ 243457418_820607951947838_91112063513775

Archived