• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - USA GP - 22-24th October

football forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Another brilliant race. Just absolutely fantastic from both drivers. It's a huge win for Red Bull as well when Mercedes looked to be edging ahead on car pace and this is one of their top stomping grounds.

Next two tracks traditionally favour Red Bull but as we've seen this weekend, past form isn't necessarily going to be emulated this time around. Things looking nicer for Max now than they have been since before Silverstone.

My favourite moment was when the Ferrari engineer told Carlos to let Lando by, and Carlos corrected him saying that it was Ricciardo and not Lando. 🤡

Anyway, SUPER MAX! Simply lovely! 

Good race from Seb as well. Yuki finally delivering!

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Another brilliant race. Just absolutely fantastic from both drivers. It's a huge win for Red Bull as well when Mercedes looked to be edging ahead on car pace and this is one of their top stomping grounds.

Next two tracks traditionally favour Red Bull but as we've seen this weekend, past form isn't necessarily going to be emulated this time around. Things looking nicer for Max now than they have been since before Silverstone.

This season after these really good races. Does it give you the urge to jump on F1 on your game console? 

• Subscriber

I don't know who Megan "Thee" Stallion is, nor do I care, nor do I understand why so many people have their knickers in a twist over such a nothing incident, whether it's Brundle or her that they've decided to be upset with.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't know who Megan "Thee" Stallion is, nor do I care, nor do I understand why so many people have their knickers in a twist over such a nothing incident, whether it's Brundle or her that they've decided to be upset with.

Any pics?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived