talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualification (Europe) - Group F

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

When was the last time anyone got genuinely excited by an England game? I reckon I have to go back to Euro 2004

Croatia games were good.

Anyway didn't England draw  with Slovenia in mike bassat England manager and they reached the semi final that time:ph34r:

Just now, Aaroncpfc said:

"This pitch invader will reflect badly on England and The FA"

I think a pitch invader is the least of there worries.

Most exciting thing to happen in the match

• Subscriber

You just have to laugh don't you. We are fucking embarrassingly bad. The commentators going on about the pitch invader reflecting badly on the FA while almost trying to defend this performance xD

• Subscriber

Any half decent team would have molested this group with 9 wins and 1 draw if they were unlucky.

England have relied on last minute equalisers and winners at least 3 times in this campaign.

I can't remember a less talented England squad in my life time. Harry Kane the only player these days who needs to be taken seriously by the actual giants of world football.

England were a team of world stars when I was growing up. Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole, John Terry to mention a few. Some of those names have won almost as much silverware on their own as the majority of this England side will win in their entire combined careers. Bertrand, Chamberlain, Lingard. Not in the same league.

I really don't understand why southgate got the job. I have never been so against an England manager before. His record wasn't even good before he got the job. I know we don't have a lot of good managers in England but we have better ones than southgate.  I would personally say there are championship managers like warnock who are better.

Kane just keeps on smashing them in. I've got to admit that I thought he was going to be a flash in the pan originally, as this is the case with many English players after we hype them up to the sky, but he's the real deal without a doubt.

On 05/10/2017 at 11:37 PM, RandoEFC said:

Any half decent team would have molested this group with 9 wins and 1 draw if they were unlucky.

England have relied on last minute equalisers and winners at least 3 times in this campaign.

I can't remember a less talented England squad in my life time. Harry Kane the only player these days who needs to be taken seriously by the actual giants of world football.

England were a team of world stars when I was growing up. Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole, John Terry to mention a few.

When you look back now, you realise how much of a talented group of players that actually was. They could have done more than they did.

I'm already shiteing it for the Slovenia match. We're in an unusual situation where nobody else can screw us over now - like with the Euros when Germany fucked it against Ireland  - it's entirely on us.

We win and we're in the play-offs. I don't think we can handle the pressure. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived