talkfootball365

Group E - Matchday 3 - Wednesday 20th October, 2021

football forum

It was 0-0 the whole time and suddenly this. Scoring a lot of goals in a short amount of time seems to be Bayerns new thing. xD

btw Nagelsmann was not at the match tonight. Apparently he felt unwell and stayed at the Hotel. Hopefully nothing serious. 

Unbenannt.png

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It was 0-0 the whole time and suddenly this. Scoring a lot of goals in a short amount of time seems to be Bayerns new thing. xD

btw Nagelsmann was not at the match tonight. Apparently he felt unwell and stayed at the Hotel. Hopefully nothing serious. 

Unbenannt.png

Well to be fair Bayern had two goals disallowed at the end of the first half time at the beginning of the second respectively.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well to be fair Bayern had two goals disallowed at the end of the first half time at the beginning of the second respectively.

Do you have a DAZN subscription? Very annoying these days. I have Sky, and it's pretty useless now except for Saturdays and 2. Bundesliga. Now I have Amazon Prime, primarely for movies and series, and yesterday I was able to watch Ajax - BVB on that. So stupid that you need so many services to see everything. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Do you have a DAZN subscription? Very annoying these days. I have Sky, and it's pretty useless now except for Saturdays and 2. Bundesliga. Now I have Amazon Prime, primarely for movies and series, and yesterday I was able to watch Ajax - BVB on that. So stupid that you need so many services to see everything. 

Nope, watched with my neighbour, who got one. The only pay TV I got these days are netflix and Magenta for 3.Liga away matches.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 1

On 20/10/2021 at 14:10, Machado said:

Annoying to hold the score for 70 minutes only to lose 0-4. That's Bayern for you though.

That was an excellent watch. You guys didnt hide, lots of back and forth and you where right in it for most of the match. I love it. 

• The topic was unpinned