talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 7-0 Norwich - Saturday 23rd October, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Tar-Mairon said:

Mount is a very good player but such an unbelievably cocky little prick. The way he swaggered up, gurning and licking his lips only to take a dreadful penalty was hilarious, the swaggering "I meant to do it" attitude when he took the second penalty which was equally bad, only Krul was really unlucky and then his taunting of Krul and smirking like he was King Shit of Turd Mountain was laughable. I'd be ashamed and a touch humble if I took two pens like that.

Or maybe he just has one of those faces.

Norwich are unbelievably bad. I know Farke is greatly respected there but can he last the season? Should he? 

You realise words were exchanged initiated by Krul before the initial penalty, right? Likely he pressured him to miss before the pen. 

Mount hattrick. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 7-0 Norwich - Saturday 23rd October, 2021
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between ourselves, Watford and Norwich this season is substantial. Norwich especially.

I do feel for Farke, he’s destroyed the Championship at both attempts and I just don’t think he’s backed enough by the board to have a proper go in the Prem.

I was looking forward to not having Werner or Lukaku as I think our movement and forward ball control would improve.

However this might not work for every match. 

It reminds me a bit of when Hazard played no.9, first match he gets the winner yet he did not stay there too long as other clubs wised up.

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Why is it when we play so well we get 7 goals it's because the opposition are shit, and when Man Cheaty or Liverpool do it they are unplayable.. B|

I watched your game earlier.

You can only beat what's in front of you but I honestly thought I'd make a point to come on here and say how well Chelsea played today. You really played supurb.

And I'll say this too. It could and should have been 9 or 10. Best all round I've seen you personally since the Arsenal away game.

I had a funny feeling with Lukaku and Werner out today might be one of those frustrating days for you, stuttering to a 2-0 win because the players would take their foot of the gas.

Fuck that. You set the tone early and I think that was down to Tuchel. He must have drummed it in that you had to win that game early doors and you were truly relentless. The pass and move was really sharp, great energy and drive by Kovacic today especially I thought in the middle of the park.

I think credit also has to go for playing Thiago and Rudiger, two players that would keep the intensity of the team high from the back, not letting anyone rest on their laurels.

I actually found it hard to fault anyone bar Havertz. He struggled to find space and I don't think his movement off the ball was great. On another day his performance might have frustrated a few but then again for me, he isn't a striker. Doesn't get in the box enough.

Ironic that Broja scored his 2nd goal for Southampton today. On the face of it, he'd have been ideal in today's situation.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived