talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-0 Tottenham - Sunday 24th October, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 14.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png       VS      dcx8hug-6bbdc9f9-c40f-44d3-a073-a5350a65

Last 3 Meetings
21/02/2021 - West Ham 2-1 Tottenham
18/10/2020 - Tottenham 3-3 West Ham
23/06/2020 - Tottenham 2-0 West Ham

Recent Form
West Ham - WWLWW
Tottenham - LWWWL

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Nuno claiming Spurs were the better side at West Ham despite failing to have a single shot in the second half. The man is already finished there. Just a matter of when he either registers a result that's too unacceptable for him to continue or Spurs see a viable option emerge to replace him.

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Nuno claiming Spurs were the better side at West Ham despite failing to have a single shot in the second half. The man is already finished there. Just a matter of when he either registers a result that's too unacceptable for him to continue or Spurs see a viable option emerge to replace him.

I think it's fair to say Spurs had the better chances, but neither side really looked like they'd win the game

• Subscriber
Just now, Danny said:

I think it's fair to say Spurs had the better chances, but neither side really looked like they'd win the game

Admittedly I missed the first half but they were absolutely terrible from what I saw in the second.

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Admittedly I missed the first half but they were absolutely terrible from what I saw in the second.

Their finishing wasn't good but they created some chances, still they were not really at the races first half and as you say terrible in the second. No width, too defensive, Skipp/Højbjerg creating a static partnership. I like Skipp as an all round footballer, has to be a future in that team for him, but Højbjerg is too one dimensional to play alongside him

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Nuno has to go. 

You had no shots on target in the second half and he said you were the better team. Strange man 

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-0 Tottenham - Sunday 24th October, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived