• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-5 Liverpool - Sunday 24th October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Utd's problem is that they'll just spend a fuck load of money in positions they don't need, and not actually resolve the problem i.e. the manager.

Neville will no doubt say they need to spend more in the summer. 

Not all the goals are Maguire's fault this week but when he is there he really doesn't strike you with any confidence that he'll organise or do anything basic that you'd expect a player at Man Utd to do.

Ronaldo's losing his head, perhaps rightly so at the lack of effort from everyone else. Fernandes has gone totally absent again. Fred and McTominay is not an adequate midfield to do anything productive. 

7 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

He's absolutely shit, and that's not going OTT and looking for bites. 

I don't think he's shit. I think he's average. He's a useful mid-table player.

But when you take a useful mid-table player and buy them for £80m and make them captain of Manchester United, they're gonna look absolutely shit.

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

I don't think he's shit. I think he's average. He's a useful mid-table player.

But when you take a useful mid-table player and buy them for £80m and make them captain of Manchester United, they're gonna look absolutely shit.

Yeah, he wouldn’t be playing for a side that are expected to play so high up the pitch, will take less defensive risks. Leicester pulled United’s pants down with that deal

• Subscriber

I gave up watching the match live in the sons back room after the third goal, there he is with a cats grin on his face supping lagers, took my wine and now watching a film, told him to let me know when Ole decides to play the United tea lady.

• Subscriber

Any United fans still in that stadium need to give their heads a wobble now. You want to stand up to the Glazers and Woodward, let the video cameras show an empty Old Trafford to the world. Hit them where it hurts or spend another 20 years waving around your green and yellow scarves while they make billions of your club's badge.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-5 Liverpool - Sunday 24th October, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived