• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-5 Liverpool - Sunday 24th October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

I want to see us push them more. I get we have the game won, but there’s still 15-20 mins left and you only get this opportunity once. And yes, I’m well aware I’m being greedy. 

Something to be said about just seeing the game out in full control, considering we’ve lost 2 midfielders this match alone.

Long season to go and all that.

• Subscriber

Jose was sacked by United after losing 3-1 at Anfield, we are 5 down with no comeback in sight, is Ole going to still be around after getting thumped 0-5 (so far) at OT?

And Jose won us the Europa, League Cup and the Charity Shield.  

• Subscriber

As if Solskjaer still gets applauded off the pitch after that. It's all well and good staying to the bitter end to support the team but as long as Woodward and the owners get a relatively easy ride from the fanbase, nothing is going to change.

There should be absolute riots inside and outside that stadium after that against your biggest rivals.

Fair play to the fans who jacked it in at half time. Like I said, if you want more effort from the hierarchy to actually make a winning side again instead of selling shirts and getting retweets from transfer reveal graphics you need to put images around the world that hurt their precious brand and there's no better opportunity than today to do it.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I’m going to sound odd here but Solskjaer doesn’t go on that result. The match-going fans are still behind him to some extent but I can’t imagine they’ll be as favourable after Tottenham, Atalanta and City. 

There's a case that they could keep him for the nasty run of fixtures while they line up a replacement then give them a more comfortable run of games to get them started.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

There's a case that they could keep him for the nasty run of fixtures while they line up a replacement then give them a more comfortable run of games to get them started.

Like they did with Ole if I remember correctly. 

Well, him standing there like a constipated Gollum when the fifth went in hardly invokes confidence that he can turn it around.

Any United fan that supports him is embarrassing. When will some people that learn a manager's playing career is utterly irrelevant? He can't do the job. He's useless. He's so far out of his depth, I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't such a dickhead.

To be fair to Ole, he kept it 0-0 in the last 40 minutes. It shows that even when everything is going wrong, he can bring it back together. Good signs for the future. Man Utd should definitely give Ole time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived