The better place to talk football.

Funny TV Adverts

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Are there adverts which do your head in? There are 2 that are really pissing me off. The women crying on the couch and talking. Turns out she's talking to her dog which is shown at the end of the commercial. Recently that McDonalds advert where everyone in the office goes to McDonalds. Bad enough being a shit advert which is promoting shit food. But the advert just fucking drags on forever.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Are there adverts which do your head in? There are 2 that are really pissing me off. The women crying on the couch and talking. Turns out she's talking to her dog which is shown at the end of the commercial. Recently that McDonalds advert where everyone in the office goes to McDonalds. Bad enough being a shit advert which is promoting shit food. But the advert just fucking drags on forever.

I don't watch TV, so no. But when I used to, almost all adverts used to do my head in. The most annoying thing is when you're watching something, a movie or some sports event or whatever, and have to turn up the volume, but then the ad starts and it's way too fucking loud. 

Archived