talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arteta vs Ole

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arteta by a mile. 

At least his team is pretty consistently grim which shows a level of intent and preparation. 

Ole is literally just vibes. And getting credit for “squad-building” despite his signing policy basically being “Oh, let’s see if we can get (insert massively hyped/reputable layer)” in every position. 

A lot of managers wouldn't be able to manage man utd. To be fair to ole they finished 6th in his first season 3rd in his second and 2nd in his third. He would probably get a other job in the league quite easily. Arteta has win a trophy but we haven't improved at all under him so I think ole is better 

Arteta because Arteta is about where he should be in his first ever management job.

Solskjaer has been a manager for ten years and his lack of tactical awareness, game management and big game set up is an utter embarrassment. A boy trying to do a man's job.

I honestly don’t think there’s much between them. They’re both not very good managers and both only have their jobs because of their names and being club legends (although tbh I think calling Arteta an Arsenal legend is... calling him something he isn't xD), not because they’re actually qualified to have those jobs.

Archived