Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig

Sunday, October 31
Augsburg vs Stuttgart
Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bochum

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.15.18 AM.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't mind seeing Union pick up a point or 3 this weekend.  I'm hoping that will be a tough match for Bayern, but logic never seems to apply with them.

Freiburg has the chance to go 2nd as I can see Dortmund stumbling against Köln.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wow, 4-1 now to Augsburg. Stuttgart are really bad this season?!

Missing two key players in Silas and Kalajdzic since the start of the season. And I think they also overachieved last season, too, so it was always going to get hard to repeat it.

No way Fürth stays up this year.  They just do not have a good enough squad to compete at the top 😥.

Dortmund look lost without Haaland and although they squeaked by Köln there is absolutely no way they should be in any title discussions.

Where's @Ecoat to gloat about his team's demolition of Stuttgart?  Talking about pulling the cork out... they released all their pent up anger this weekend.  I didn't watch the match but the stats look like Stuttgart had all of the ball but no end product.  Augsburg, 20 shots and 12 of them on target.  Wow.  

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Back to normality for Gladbach then, at least until they play us again. 

Honestly, I can't really think of another bogey team for Bayern... and by bogey I mean a team that wins "some of the time".  It's not like Gladbach have a great record against Bayern but if you asked me who I'd put up against Bayern in a one-off match I'd go for Gladbach all day.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Coma said:

Honestly, I can't really think of another bogey team for Bayern... and by bogey I mean a team that wins "some of the time".  It's not like Gladbach have a great record against Bayern but if you asked me who I'd put up against Bayern in a one-off match I'd go for Gladbach all day.

Definitely in recent times they're our bogey team. There isnt alot of teams with a near even record against us but like I said earlier the funnier part about Gladbach is their current form doesnt even seem to matter when they come up against us. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived