Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [12. Spieltag] - 29-31st, October, 2021


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

2bundesliga.svg

Friday, October 22
Darmstadt vs Nürnberg
Heidenheim vs Schalke 04

Saturday, October 23
Werder Bremen vs St. Pauli
Hannover 96 vs Erzgebirge Aue
Dynamo Dresden vs Sandhausen
HSV vs Holstein Kiel

Sunday, October 24
Karlsruhe vs Paderborn
Hansa Rostock vs Fortuna Düsseldorf
Ingolstadt vs Jahn Regensburg

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.19.52 AM.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign up to remove this ad.
8 minutes ago, Coma said:

It's so obvious that if they lose to St. Pauli they'll be relegated to the 3. Liga.  I'm not sure how you aren't seeing it.

To be fair, being cemented in 2.Liga mid-table positions for a while can't be Werder's demand. That club has a rich and successful history so they should aim for a promotion fight, at least.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be fair, being cemented in 2.Liga mid-table positions for a while can't be what Werder's demand. That club has a rich and successful history so they should aim for a promotion fight, at least.

In all seriousness I agree.  After their relatively successful start they have come crashing back down.  The last thing a club like Bremen need is to become another HSV... trapped in the 2. Liga for years on end.

This will also be a test for St. Pauli to see if they're really worth the hype.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're playing St. Pauli, Nürnberg and Schalke next - 3 of the current top 4 clubs in the league, while we're just 6 points away from relegation spots...in 2. Liga.

It's indeed quite obvious that we're in deep shit and need to start winning again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

We're playing St. Pauli, Nürnberg and Schalke next - 3 of the current top 4 clubs in the league, while we're just 6 points away from relegation spots...in 2. Liga.

It's indeed quite obvious that we're in deep shit and need to start winning again.

But equally you're only 7 points from the promotion playoff spot.  Jesting aside, certainly we can all agree that it's still too early to worry about relegation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Coma said:

But equally you're only 7 points from the promotion playoff spot.  Jesting aside, certainly we can all agree that it's still too early to worry about relegation.

Too early to worry about relegation, yes. Too early to worry about little to none improvements on the pitch and the possibility of the team breaking down mentally again after a bad run, not at all.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be fair, being cemented in 2.Liga mid-table positions for a while can't be Werder's demand. That club has a rich and successful history so they should aim for a promotion fight, at least.

Of course. Calling it 'serious trouble' would be a stretch, especially this early in the season. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Of course. Calling it 'serious trouble' would be a stretch, especially this early in the season. 

But never did I mean this match's impact on the season, just on this particular day where they are up against the hottest team in the league while they on struggling as of late. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@nudge and @Coma - let it be known my original post said nothing about relegation or promotion. Just Bremen's upcoming match against the hottest team in the league, which could mean an ugly scoreline this weekend...

I assumed that was obvious from my second part where I mention that knowing this league, Bremen could just as likely destroy St. pauli. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Eco said:

@nudge and @Coma - let it be known my original post said nothing about relegation or promotion. Just Bremen's upcoming match against the hottest team in the league, which could mean an ugly scoreline this weekend...

I assumed that was obvious from my second part where I mention that knowing this league, Bremen could just as likely destroy St. pauli. 

Can confirm I understood.

xD

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...