talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Something that might surprise us about you

football forum

• Administrator

Initially I thought, something along the lines of guilty pleasures but realised how narrow those parameters are. So I'll start to visualise what I mean

1. I'm the coaching lead for a team delivering a project that will save my employers 400k a year in resourcing and mailings. 

2. I've begun watching Star Voyager on Netflix and I'm utterly hooked

3. I threw up on my girlfriend  at Christmas, on only our 5th date. Classy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Batard said:

Initially I thought, something along the lines of guilty pleasures but realised how narrow those parameters are. So I'll start to visualise what I mean

3. I threw up on my girlfriend  at Christmas, on only our 5th date. Classy.

This is really the only one I am interested in, and whilst I am not surprised, I need to know more. Was it because of alcohol or did you pull out with poo on your doodle?

1. I have been teaching for a few years, and was Lead Teacher at my international school in Japan. I currently run a Literacy (and soon to be Numeracy) intervention program for the early primary year students.

2. I've thrown up on a mate in a taxi.

3. I have played football (soccer of course) for Western Australia Under 19's.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Anton said:

This is really the only one I am interested in, and whilst I am not surprised, I need to know more. Was it because of alcohol or did you pull out with poo on your doodle?

The former. She won't let me kick in her back doors. 

1. I grew up in a largely Aboriginal-Australian rural community.

2. I lived less than five minutes walk away from Lang Park (Roar, Broncos, Reds, and Maroons)  in Brisbane but I could rarely afford games. My house shook when people cheered at the stadium.

1) I have accidentally killed a dog. The strays living in my building's compound have a habit of sleeping under the parked cars. Usually I check, but on that day I was in a hurry.

2) I teach under privileged kids (usually Maths and Science) at a local NGO on the weekends. 

3) I haven't thrown up for almost 16 years now. I remember the last time, because it was first time I ate pork. Thankfully, my stomach has made peace with pork now and I love some of the dishes.

1. I love animals to such a degree that witnessing animal cruelty in whatever form can keep me up at night and I usually block people on Facebook who share images of animal cruelty under whatever pretext.

2. I'm actually likeable in real life.

On 6/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, Panflute said:

1. I love animals to such a degree that witnessing animal cruelty in whatever form can keep me up at night and I usually block people on Facebook who share images of animal cruelty under whatever pretext.

2. I'm actually likeable in real life.

I take it your vegan? 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

1. I was engaged before meeting my wife.

2. I played soccer in college.

3. I am Chaz

isn't that how it's meant to happen?

• Subscriber

I destroyed my first car hitting some ice on the motorway in November on my way to Liverpool to meet the folks and see Everton. Shit match too, 1-1 with Swansea. 

I've had contact lenses/glasses since I was 11.

I'm distantly related to Oliver Cromwell on my Dad's side.

Archived