talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Something that might surprise us about you

football forum

1. I am actually David Villa, but couldn't confirm it because of marketing deals.

2. Me and SirBalon were never actually in a relationship, it was more like web sex.

3. I swear a lot and look angry most of the time, but in fact i am a very sensitive and helpful.

4. I listen to Craig David

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ...Dan said:

I was a child actor. I played Bernard in Bernard's Watch.

For real? :o

15 hours ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

Let's see

- I graduated with a degree in video/film and actually work in my field (dance films are my favorite thing to make)

- I'm not actual from Philly, but outside of it. However no one knows where the town I'm from even though Billy Joel Wrote a song about it

-Cartoons are the only real thing I watch because they can tell a story in ways Live Action cannot.

-I have a vestibular disorder that doctors are still trying to figure out which makes bright lights, screens etc hard to look at.

150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg

• Subscriber

I was a promising basketball player and track and fielder throughout school/uni. 
I almost died at birth and had three close death encounters as a kid.
I won or finished top 3 in numerous national competitions in Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Languages, Literature and Arts in high school. 
I was nearly arrested 3 times for trespassing areas closed to general public.

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

I was a promising basketball player and track and fielder throughout school/uni. 
I almost died at birth and had three close death encounters as a kid.
I won or finished top 3 in numerous national competitions in Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Languages, Literature and Arts in high school. 
I was nearly arrested 3 times for trespassing areas closed to general public.

Me too. I had a diaphragmatic hernia. My intestines were up in my chest and crushing my lungs. I spent the first two or three years of my life in and out of hospital. One of my lungs is now smaller than the other and I have what looks like a caesarean scar across my belly.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Me too. I had a diaphragmatic hernia. My intestines were up in my chest and crushing my lungs. I spent the first two or three years of my life in and out of hospital. One of my lungs is now smaller than the other and I have what looks like a caesarean scar across my belly.

:o That sounds horrible... It wasn't nearly as bad in my case. I was over a month too early, my mother was around 100 km away from the nearest hospital, her waters broke but the labour didn't start, I was apparently not moving for far too long and they could barely register the heartbeat, so they had to induce labour. In the end, I was born premature, underweight and had to spend almost two weeks in special care due to having troubles with breathing and body temperature.

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

LOVE eating a girl out that has a bush :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: especially if a hair gets stuck between my teeth.(use it as dental floss) :$

I don't find this surprising at all so I don't know why you're posting that in this thread.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

LOVE eating a girl out that has a bush :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: especially if a hair gets stuck between my teeth.(use it as dental floss) :$

the thing I find the most surprising is that you've had the opportunity to do this

I lived in China, and wish I could go back. 

I used to be Buddhist and a Vegan (4-5 years)

My first football love was Arsenal when I was watching Henry. 

I cried when Italy won the 2006 World Cup

My second favorite team in Italy in Foggia because one of my greatest friends is from there. 

My favorite Bundesliga team is Borussia Monchengladbach. 

I desperately wish I could support a EPL team as their matches are always on TV here, whereas Serie A is not as televised. 

In the Championship, I like Leeds & Fulham. 

In League One I like Bristol Rovers

I was originally going to study video game design but then we found a college with the career that could benefit me more and went for it.

I lost my virginity only this january, it was the day after a party.

I am a basketball fan. I've lost a bit of interest in recent ages but its still probably my second favourite sport.

I have had 3 girlfriends.

5 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I was originally going to study video game design but then we found a college with the career that could benefit me more and went for it.

I lost my virginity only this january, it was the day after a party.

I am a basketball fan. I've lost a bit of interest in recent ages but its still probably my second favourite sport.

I have had 3 girlfriends.

Was it a baby or grown up llama?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived