• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Not Prime Barcelona 3-2 Liverpool - Sunday 7th November, 2021

football forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We've lost 1 game in 26 and apparently need a whole new midfield.

Fuck sake xD

Im just saying what was clear to see to anybody with eyes, We don’t have the legs in midfield and it should have been strengthened in the summer. The excuses for this shit board have to stop, every team needs a re-up. Especially a team thats fighting for big trophies.

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We've lost 1 game in 26 and apparently need a whole new midfield.

Fuck sake xD

Nobody’s said that.

We do need the midfield to play better than they did against West Ham and Brighton though.

Big difference

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

You're not wrong. I was born and bred literally 10 minutes walk to Anfield. I've been invested for over 40 years. 

Surprised you're okay with being called a customer, that's degrading.

I have always really hated the phrase 'born and bred'. Sounds like a slogan for a dog kennel.

24 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Shit board?

Fuck me.  Do we have to go through all this bollocks everytime we lose a game? 

You’re blind defence of them is worse than us who constantly question lack of investment. 

You always act like these reactions are knee jerk. Look back at the lead up to this season, and you will see many of us saying we needed another midfielder. When you have injury prone players like Keita & Ox, along with an aging Milner, it’s not out of line to want re-enforcements. 

Defending the owners is a disgrace after what they’ve tried to do. They hit the jackpot with Klopp and his success is IN SPITE of them and their lack of investment in the first team. We criticise them, not Klopp or the coaching staff. Get that much right. 

Only saw bits of the first half. Trying to stream on a train when the wi-fi has blocked my usual streaming site was a nightmare. Think the two big decisions that went against us were wrong but we actually played alright after going 1-0 down. I listened to the second half on the radio so can't pass much comment on what went wrong. Sounded like we just lost the control we had in the first half though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived