Paderborn 1 -0 Ingosladt
Nurnberg 0 - 2 Wolfsburg
Schalke 1 - 0 Koln

Today's Matches
Werder Bremen vs Freiburg
Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen
Bayern Munich vs Dortmund
Heidenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Arrived back home ready for tonight's game on ARD.  Enjoyed last night despite an hour in the car park and home for 0020. Feeling totally justified in resetting young Max on my page - he was on a different level from most last night and as the local German paper said this morning, the goal was reminiscent of a former German superstar's effort!  Now can we have Paderborn next please?B|

• Administrator

was just about to say Dortmund's goal was living a charmed life. Bayern hit the bar twice and have had some shots save. The latest one that hits the bar rebounds to Boateng who heads in. 

This is brutal. It's sad how far off Dortmund look, they can't play through Bayern and Bayern are sweeping up everything in behind effortlessly. 

I know he's a winger but Yarmolenko's movement and finishing are shite. I feel bad for Pulisic up there trying to make things happen with him. 

Never expected this from someone like Heiko Herrlich: 

Leverkusen played pretty unfair in general. 

Anyway, Bayern - Dortmund, where to start. Dortmund was pathetic in the first half, but Stöger managed to do some nice adjustments and Dortmund was clearly the better team in the second half. Shame they "woke up" too late. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The games have been finally agreed and ARD will de showing the Werder game on Tuesday and the Schalke game on Wednesday.  ARD have listed it as 2045 but DFB have posted 1930 so we wait for confirmation.  The other two will be earlier on each evening and not sure yet of the TV but BT Sport will be broadcasting the games in the UK.  All we need now are some tickets = any chance of Tommy wanting to come and watch us lose?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little snow here but my flight to Duss should be OK. Thanks to Thea and Danny for a bed I will be in Essen tonight and Veltins tomorrow - tickets arrived in the post yesterday - so all is ready.  we have the players capable of winning - all we need now is for the manager to pick them and lose his strange 'love' for those letting him down. You never know- I could be planning another visit in April for the semis (or not).  Will be back on here on Thursday evening to take whatever you lot are going to throw at me - how many will use the word 'lucky' remains to be seen!  :bye:

• Subscriber

Should have been another penalty for us too after Aranguiz elbowed Kruse in the box...

Great game so far, I think we can expect a very exciting 2nd half and a few more goals. Could really go either way, hope we manage to come up on top in the end. And please no extra time, I'm leaving in 6 hours and still hope to get some sleep xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived