talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonio Rüdiger - Joins Real Madrid

football forum

Reports emerging zero progress has been made and neither the club nor the player are willing to meet half way. Rumors he wants up to 300Kpw and club is only offering 175kpw. We've just given Chalobah a 5 year deal and we are now preparing to finalise a deal for Hungarian CB Attila Szalai. 

#Chelsea submitted an 'astronomical' offer of €23.4M to Fenerbahce for defender Attila Szalai. The transfer is 'at the end' and he will sign a six-year contract with the Blues worth €4M-a-year. [Agencyspor via]

Going to be gutted if he leaves. Still think since Tuchel has been appointed he has arguably been the best CB in the league. So consistent defensively and is an absolute warrior. Going to be hard to replace him. 

• The title was changed to Antonio Rüdiger - Likely to Leave Chelsea In Summer
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

He's an absolute cunt but he has been quality, can't deny that. His form has been a big reason Chelsea have kept so many clean sheets.

I can see him going to Bayern or Real. 

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Surprising that Chelsea didn't try and meet him with something higher. 

His demands contradict the club's 30 years old+ policy. 

Chilwell is our highest earning defender on 200Kpw and everyone said at the time his wages would set a bad precedent. In Chilwell's defence however, he is very young and can play both LB and LWB at a top level whereas Rudiger has only shown to be elite in Tuchel's system. 

This will be a huge loss, Rudiger has been a rock at the back, although I think he's been lucky not to pick up more cards an  a suspension or two.

Is he really going to get much more money outside the Premier?  He certainly will have to tone down his hard man act in those powder puff European leagues.

2 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

This will be a huge loss, Rudiger has been a rock at the back, although I think he's been lucky not to pick up more cards an  a suspension or two.

Is he really going to get much more money outside the Premier?  He certainly will have to tone down his hard man act in those powder puff European leagues.

Haven’t watched much of the French league then. They are all brutes

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Cicero said:

His demands contradict the club's 30 years old+ policy. 

Chilwell is our highest earning defender on 200Kpw and everyone said at the time his wages would set a bad precedent. In Chilwell's defence however, he is very young and can play both LB and LWB at a top level whereas Rudiger has only shown to be elite in Tuchel's system. 

In a system where Werner gets more than he does and the defense has actually been a highlight for the season you can see why he asked for more. Having said that its nice to see a club stick its ground and not give in but you have to wonder what it says to other players there as well.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Stan said:

He's an absolute cunt but he has been quality, can't deny that. His form has been a big reason Chelsea have kept so many clean sheets.

I can see him going to Bayern or Real. 

Our reports say we have interest with him and Ginter. Any or either would depend on what happens with Süle and to a lesser extent Pavard. We'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's how you write his name properly if you are not able to use umlauts. Rüdiger or Ruediger are both acceptable. Rudiger is not.

This is what I was trying to say but im far dumber and far less articulate xD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/01/2022 at 15:42, Cicero said:

Appears they've come to an agreement on wage. 200kpw. Issue now is loyalty bonus and to be competitive enough against the clubs that would offer Ruidger a huge signing on bonus. 

I think you'll find that it's either "Rüidger" or "Rueidger". Not "Ruidger".

It seems as though the weekly wage was not an issue for us but his agent wanted 10Mill which proved to be a sticking point and with what is going on at the club it could not be resolved but in all honesty if his agent was demanding that much he can go and get fucked... He knows this is probably the last big move for him so has tried to milk it for all he is worth... some agents are a cancer.. I would fuck them all off and run it centrally through each country with a standard fee based on value and that money would go back into grass roots football and not lining the pockets of the greedy few.. 

36 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It seems as though the weekly wage was not an issue for us but his agent wanted 10Mill which proved to be a sticking point and with what is going on at the club it could not be resolved but in all honesty if his agent was demanding that much he can go and get fucked... He knows this is probably the last big move for him so has tried to milk it for all he is worth... some agents are a cancer.. I would fuck them all off and run it centrally through each country with a standard fee based on value and that money would go back into grass roots football and not lining the pockets of the greedy few.. 

Totally agree 👍 

47 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Nah, wage was the issue. He's earning £325Kpw at Real. 

Roman or no Roman, we would've never matched that. Think it was reported our final offer was around £200-230kpw, which is still mad for a CB. What ever Rudiger said in his interview a while back, it was 100% the money. 

• The title was changed to Antonio Rüdiger - Joins Real Madrid

Archived