talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ted Lasso

football forum

32 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I wanted to avoid it when I heard about it but it never really went away. Ill definitely have to watch this at some point. Ive been warned its a little slow out of the gate but once it hits its stride it gets really good. 

Just watched the pilot. Besides all the goofiness etc. you can tell that it has heart. Reminded me of Eastbound & Down. And not just because of Jason Sudeikis. 😅

• Like 1

I would probably really like this but don't have apple tv and not sure if I can get it. Might look at getting it on dvd. Had  never actually heard of it until two minutes ago 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I would probably really like this but don't have apple tv and not sure if I can get it. Might look at getting it on dvd. Had  never actually heard of it until two minutes ago 

DVD's still exist? :ph34r:

Just now, Tommy said:

DVD's still exist? :ph34r:

Just looked online and it's not on dvd. Apparently sometimes streaming services keep their content exclusive to that service to get more customers. 

16 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's probably the second most raved about show from people I know behind Squid Game.

Free 7 day trial on Apple TV is how I watched it. Not sure there's any other way