Macedonia

Matches

17th June - Portugal vs Serbia, 5pm
17th June - Spain vs Macedonia, 7.45pm

20th June - Serbia vs Macedonia, 5pm
20th June - Portugal vs Spain, 7.45pm

23rd June - Macedonia vs Portugal, 7.45pm
23rd June - Serbia vs Spain, 7.45pm

• The title was changed to U21 Euros - Group B - Portugal, Spain, Serbia, Macedonia
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got the best squad of the tournament for me. Imo it's even better than the 2015 one where we reached the final. Plenty of players playing for big teams and even getting champions league football. Unusually experienced squad for this age. Anything less than the final will be a disappointment.

10 hours ago, Machado said:

We've got the best squad of the tournament for me. Imo it's even better than the 2015 one where we reached the final. Plenty of players playing for big teams and even getting champions league football. Unusually experienced squad for this age. Anything less than the final will be a disappointment.

Agreed.

What the hell was Renato doing on the bench yesterday, though? He needs to start against Spain. 

1 hour ago, ASF said:

Agreed.

What the hell was Renato doing on the bench yesterday, though? He needs to start against Spain. 

Not enough rhythm I suppose. He barely got any time for Bayern, specially in the second half of the season. No problem though... we've got plenty of talent to fill in.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived