Brentford 1-0 Everton - Sunday 28th November, 2021

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Brentford 1-0 Everton - Sunday 28th November, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned
3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Two proper mediocre bottom half sides, this. 

Well to be fair brentford will be overacheiving if they stay up. Everton will be underachieving in the bottom half of the table 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Agent Rafa doing a superb job. 

He'll be done when you lot are singing that 3-0 up on Wednesday. You can't come back from that and it just is going to happen. I genuinely think we aren't far from scenes at Goodison like the ones we saw at West Ham a few years ago.

DX8QVzjXkAAvFJC.jpg

Thing is Benitez isn't the biggest problem but after that today, I think he is becoming a problem. If there was any justice, the entire board and half the squad would go with him but sadly it isn't that simple.

The Rondon thing just sums it all up. Benitez persisting with his man has to shoulder most of the blame but where's the quality control from the board and the scouting department? Either we did no further research and said yeah sound we'll sign that former West Brom striker from the Chinese league because the manager wants him, or we actually did look at his performances last season and went yeah you know what, he'll do. I don't know which is worse? I know we were up shit creek with our recruitment this summer but then what the fuck is wrong with us letting Josh King go on a free if that was going to be our negotiating position this summer?

Also any club that keeps letting manager after manager come in and go "I need these three 30 year old players on a three year contract please" so that they have allies in the dressing room (dressed up as "he needs players he can trust") deserves what they get. An absolute mess from the top down.

Archived