talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Next Manager To Be Sacked

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Karanka will get booted if they don't win in their next 2-3 games. I can see Moyes getting sacked too though. "No manager to leave" being the second favourite offer is absolutely precious though, remind me which sport and league this is?

Karanka was incredibly close to leaving Boro this time last season after an argument with Gibson and given how quickly they're sliding down the table I wouldn't be surprised to see him to be the next to go.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Mazzari said:

Allardyce will be fired if he doesn't win a few in his next 4 or 5.

what? he's just beaten West Brom 2-0 and Middlesbrough 1-0.

next fixtures being Spurs, Watford, Chelsea, Southampton & Arsenal.

Asking a lot asking for a few wins from those.

• Subscriber

Very heavy on Karanka there, but who do they get in?

I've not been a Karanka fan ever since that phase last season where he walked out on them and then back in.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Gary Rowett will inevitably be thrown into the mix seeing as he's spoken about whenever anyone gets the boot. 

the new Alan Curbishley/Iain Dowie

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Gary Rowett will inevitably be thrown into the mix seeing as he's spoken about whenever anyone gets the boot. 

I do quite like the look of Rowett though. I think he's a manager on the up.

Gary Rowett has really benefited from Gianfranco Zola being his replacement. His stock just keeps rising by the week.

If Karanka was to get sacked I think it could be another coach promotion to the end of the season or somebody like Gary Rowett will be appointed. Clubs are going to look at how Paul Clement and Marco Silva have done in contrast to Steve Bruce, Alan Pardew and Sam Allardyce. This could lead to more inexperienced yet modern thinking managers getting appointed.

I think Middlesborough is more of a Leicester scenario than anything else in the sense that the players look frustrated with The Manager. They're being told to play a patient, sideways passing game which is odd when you have the pace of Traore, the skill of Ramirez and the quality of Negredo. You'd think they'd be a good counter attacking team. A coach that allows the players to express themselves may work for them.

Archived