The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd - Sunday 28th November, 2021

football forum

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I was pretty miffed about Jorginho when he had his slippy G moment and made zero effort to try and recover his mistake.. I appreciate the bloke is not blessed with pace but having fucked up you might have thought he would put the effort in to rectify it... he just stood there while they had a free run at goal.. 

For a second I thought he might bring Sancho down lol.

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Any videos? 

Not on this occasion... 

Some bloke once asked me what would I be prepared to do for a million pounds and I told him I would suck some blokes cock for a million, In fact I would suck 10 blokes off, let him take pictures and even print the picture on a T-Shirt saying I suck cock... Anyway, suffice to say I am not getting caught out twice, I want to see the money first next time...

4 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Dr. Gonzo you could do with a favour from man utd here. Perhaps cheer them on then take a very long shower after 

Draw is perhaps the most ethical result. Don’t have to see pure evil in the form of Man Utd get 3 points, but also a title rival also doesn’t get 3 points.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not on this occasion... 

Some bloke once asked me what would I be prepared to do for a million pounds and I told him I would suck some blokes cock for a million, In fact I would suck 10 blokes off, let him take pictures and even print the picture on a T-Shirt saying I suck cock... Anyway, suffice to say I am not getting caught out twice, I want to see the money first next time...

I'd do that for free.

Only joking 🤣

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

You know when your best mate and his girl start having a row when you are round their house and you just sit there trying not to laugh or get involved while it's all kicking off... That's Jimmy xD

Enjoying it on the sly 😅

Keane was right in that United are a cozy "jobs for the boys" culture and that if you're going to sign Ronaldo then you're going to need to play around him as he doesn't press.

However, Carragher was spot on that they signed him to keep him out of City's mitts without any kind of plan, heavy pressing is part of the game now and that he came to win the CL and the League, Keane suggesting he'd be happy with the FA Cup is ridiculous. 

Carragher won but JFH's reaction is amazing.

Carragher looks like he's climaxing in that still, also.

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

I think Ronaldo is causing disruption and that is why hes not always starting. Utd have actually been worse since he has arrived. Sure he got them some valuable points but he has a massive ego. Sometimes players have to know they arent bigger than the club.  Previous managers like Mourinho have talked about his massive ego and thinking  he knows it all. I work in a very team orientated environment and egos can cause massive disruption no matter how good they are. As shocking as it sounds I do think man utd COULD(and I emphasize could) be better of without him. 

Just watched the interview. Keane came out looking like a fool to be honest. Contradicted himself more than boris johnson at a press conference 

Werner is class, just wasn't his type of game. I don't really blame Tuchel for that either with Lukaku, Havertz, Pulisic just coming back from injury as well and we all know Pulisic is made of glass. The manager didn't exactly have many options.

I knew we weren't going to win today but the team a couple of years ago probably wouldn't have pulled that back or have come close to winning it, that Rudiger chance at the end was a big one. I thought we showed good mentality after going a goal down. 

2 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Werner is class, just wasn't his type of game. I don't really blame Tuchel for that either with Lukaku, Havertz, Pulisic just coming back from injury as well and we all know Pulisic is made of glass. The manager didn't exactly have many options.

I knew we weren't going to win today but the team a couple of years ago probably wouldn't have pulled that back or have come close to winning it, that Rudiger chance at the end was a big one. I thought we showed good mentality after going a goal down. 

Sometimes you dont win a game and people think if you tried a different tactic or team selection  you would of. In reality the other tactic might not of worked either. Having an opinion is a good thing but I find it quite strange when fans are sure they are right when someone who knows a lot more about football disagrees.  Not to say you shouldnt have an opinion but to be certain you are right and a great coach is wrong is weird I think 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Sometimes you dont win a game and people think if you tried a different tactic or team selection  you would of. In reality the other tactic might not of worked either. Having an opinion is a good thing but I find it quite strange when fans are sure they are right when someone who knows a lot more about football disagrees.  Not to say you shouldnt have an opinion but to be certain you are right and a great coach is wrong is weird I think 

I agree with you mate but at the same time I don't know what you mean.

14 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

I agree with you mate but at the same time I don't know what you mean.

Well some posters on here seem to be certain they are right alot. Having an opinion is one thing. I dont know as much as about football as most on here but I try to be flexible. I have moments where I'm stubborn and dont admit I'm wrong but we all do. Some people seem to be certain that they are right all the time though.  Like i said when you disagree with a world class coach like tuchel klopp or Guardiola there is quite a good chance that you are wrong and they are right. So being certain you are right seems a bit odd to me. Do you get what I mean now? 

26 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well some posters on here seem to be certain they are right alot. Having an opinion is one thing. I dont know as much as about football as most on here but I try to be flexible. I have moments where I'm stubborn and dont admit I'm wrong but we all do. Some people seem to be certain that they are right all the time though.  Like i said when you disagree with a world class coach like tuchel klopp or Guardiola there is quite a good chance that you are wrong and they are right. So being certain you are right seems a bit odd to me. Do you get what I mean now? 

Yeah mate, I agree.

That being said, football fans are entitled to their opinions and that's why we all watch it. I've just spent the last 30 minutes debating with my mates on WhatsApp about football and watching Keane and Carragher argue. I played football this morning and then went for breakfast with the same lads where football was once again the main topic of conversation. I then watched Real Betis with a mate of mine and the majority of the conversation was us just giving our opinions, I then did the same with some other mates for the Chelsea game. If you're into football and are with people who are as well, you can really sit there for hours on end. One of my favourite things to do in life is just sit with my family and watch Chelsea. The beauty of football is that it's never ever really black or white, it's subjective and can be seen in so many different ways. 

What we sometimes don't appreciate is that the beauty of football is that it brings people together. I've gone on a bit of mad one here but when you talk about people acting as they're right and certain, it's linked to the passion for the sport and why people can sit there for hours on end talking about it.

But yeah, you're right with what you say and I think most people know deep down that the coaches know better.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Just watched the interview. Keane came out looking like a fool to be honest. Contradicted himself more than boris johnson at a press conference

Did he? 

Keane was bang on towards the end. Ronaldo wasn't signed to win the league for Utd because he's not that much of a miracle-maker. But he was bought to help win the club other trophies perhaps. Because that's where Utd are at right now - he had to say that about 5 times because Carragher wouldn't bloody listen. Man Utd aren't good enough to challenge Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea for the title. But they can be good enough to win FA Cup. Even when Carragher asked 'is that where Man Utd are as a club right now?' Keane was honest enough to admit that. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived