talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ralf Rangnick - Set to become Interim Manager at Manchester United

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I can just see Ronaldo sprinting and pressing the opposition right now…….

This is actually one of the best appointments you could have made.

Get him in as a Director of Football and I think everyone in the league will be a bit worried.

A shocking display of competence after a few months of competence. I dislike this.

Nerds rejoice, your messiah has arrived.

Hopefully this stupid Football Manager playing fan base and its ridiculous manager worshipping, ends someday soon.  All of you seem to think real football is like a PC game and you just need a manager to do a good press conference in order to win.  A coach/manager is worth maybe 10 percent, you still need the players, this whole manager worshipping and thinking that is all that it takes to win is so nerdy.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's wrong with Zidane @CaaC (John)

Not that I don't like him, as a footballer he was one of the best in his time but not in a million years he would be any good as a manager for United, we need someone that would commit himself long term but he would more than likely just up and leave when he got bored plus his wife looks to have him under her thumb, what she says, goes, plus he would never get on with Woody Woodpecker and his gang of pirates, the Glazers.

That's my opinion only and others may differ. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Get him in as a Director of Football and I think everyone in the league will be a bit worried.

He's got two years post the 6 month stint in the contract as a consultant. Be careful what you wish for. 

3 hours ago, binder said:

Nerds rejoice, your messiah has arrived.

Hopefully this stupid Football Manager playing fan base and its ridiculous manager worshipping, ends someday soon.  All of you seem to think real football is like a PC game and you just need a manager to do a good press conference in order to win.  A coach/manager is worth maybe 10 percent, you still need the players, this whole manager worshipping and thinking that is all that it takes to win is so nerdy.

I bet you’re a proper giggle at a pub. 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not that I don't like him, as a footballer he was one of the best in his time but not in a million years he would be any good as a manager for United, we need someone that would commit himself long term but he would more than likely just up and leave when he got bored plus his wife looks to have him under her thumb, what she says, goes, plus he would never get on with Woody Woodpecker and his gang of pirates, the Glazers.

That's my opinion only and others may differ. 

So his relationship with his wife comes in to it? 

Why wouldn't he get on with Woodward or Glazers? 

As one of the main guys behind the Red Bull project I don't think he has intentions of being a manager at this point. Didn't know much about the guy but it seems like he did invent gegenpressing that others like Klopp popularized so that's gotta be something. Fan of drasctic changes too. Got rid of the captain as soon as he got to Lokomotiv as the football director.

Would not be surprised if Ronaldo doesn't start another game for them but is used as an impact substitute instead. They need to get rid of the overrated rubbish too which is half of the squad. It's laughable how far behind they are compared to the likes of Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea... The depth doesn't come close.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Stan said:

So his relationship with his wife comes in to it? 

Why wouldn't he get on with Woodward or Glazers? 

I can't be bothred with a run down on my reasons so I will leave it at that, as I said...

"That's my opinion only and others may differ." :D 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I can't be bothred with a run down on my reasons so I will leave it at that, as I said...

"That's my opinion only and others may differ." :D 

Oh, okay. 

Archived