17/08/2019 - Norwich 3-1 Newcastle
14/02/2017 - Norwich 2-2 Newcastle

Recent Form
Newcastle - LDDLD
Norwich - DWWLL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much riding on this game for us. As I said on Saturday, the pressure going into this is now so big that it could easily have a detrimental effect on the team.

A lot of people saying Ritchie and Lascelles suspensions are a blessing in disguise as it forces us to change two of the biggest culprits for us conceding. Certainly Ritchie is costing us a goal a game lately.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

If you don’t get at least 4 point from this & Burnley, I just don’t see how you stay up. And that’s being generous. 

Yeah we could be down in a week. Then it gets awkward and we become one of those teams with nothing to play for and ending on a record low points.

Clark you fucking moron. Why? What has went through his head there? 

Not even ten minutes into the game, just let him run and hope your keeper saves it. If he scores you have 80 mins to rectify it. Properly let his side down there the plank. 

3 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

It's over. We are down. Big question will be why Clark is playing over Fernández.

I dunno just yet. Norwich are pretty toothless, especially missing key players. You might get away with one. Just need some magic from ASM. 

That’s a sickener. 

I know I’ve never played at the top level as a centre back but I will never understand centre backs committing obvious last man fouls like that. Surely in almost every case you would take being a goal down to being a man down - especially so early in the match, at home, in a must-win game. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-1 Norwich - Tuesday 30th November, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived