Wolves vs Liverpool

Sunday 5th December, 2021
Leeds vs Brentford, 14.00

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace, 14.00

Tottenham vs Norwich, 14.00

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another cup final. Now go into every game thinking we probably won't win. We really need this win, mentally it is very draining. Very difficult time right now. Either it's all going to be over in 2 months or we'll have a chance, but either way it's going to be the hardest 2 months as a supporter to go through.

In regards to this fixture, the difference between us and Burnley last season was Allan Saint-Maximin. He needs to start match winning for us. Burnley have always look dour as fuck against us, every year they look distinctly Championship, every now and then we put in a performance against them that looks exactly the same. Pot kettle and all that.

23 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Honey Honey apparently it's all Burnley. How is that possible at home? 

I don't know about all Burnley, not in the conventional sense of high possession controlling the game but they've had openings. We look vulnerable at the back. Feel like we'll throw this away as a result. We are just wide open at the back. Crowd getting agitated by it at times.

Openings for both that haven't materialised into anything in the end. Need that 2nd goal.

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Two games? The way people have been talking about it on Twitter I thought it would have been about four xD.

I might be wrong and I can't be arsed to check but I think we only miss 2 league games without Salah n Mane. 

The other games I think are league Cup and fa Cup games?

• Subscriber

Thought it was a potential 8 games in total? From what I read they miss two FA Cup games but if (and this is a big if) the players involved do go far at AFCON then they could miss the entire January period plus the quarantine regulations change as well forcing them to leave on boxing day. So they'd be back just in time for the CL knockout stage start. 

Either ways, good win today. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ten games without a win for Brighton....

Some Leicester fans wanted him in and Rodgers out. Like actively wanting the latter out to then get Potter in. 

6 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Fuck me we invited them on for the last 10 minutes. Scary time.

3 massive points. The first win. Temporary breath. To try and kick on now.

Glad you got the win out your system. Otherwise it would have been guaranteed next Sunday. 

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

We really should sell Origi :ph34r:

Not sure what some expect from a 5th/6th choice attacker. He's scored some of the most important goals this team has scored in the last 2-3 years. Surely what you want? Not aimed at you by the way.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived