The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [14. Spieltag] - 3-5th December, 2021

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I tuned into Union vs RB and RB equalised immediately :| think I need to turn it off again.

18 minutes ago, nudge said:

It worked! 2-1 as Union take the lead again through Baumgartl :D

1ab70c93-fce1-460d-8575-3bac5a666e96_tex

Kruse with two assists, I see. Nice. 

Jesse Marsch might becomes the first coach to be sacked in quarantine. 

• Subscriber

Haha incredible. I wish more came out and called this nonsense out.

Bochum are doing superbly. I didn't expect this from them. Thought they'd do similar to what Furth are doing (what is the record low? This lot are legit Derby bad)

I just seen the penalty. What a farce, I don’t blame Bellingham for being pissed off. He’s stumbling, smacked in the face by the Bayern player before having his whole face covered by his own man. The only reason that was given is because it’s Bayern. I’d have been very very tempted to punch that referee. 

7 hours ago, Dan said:

Haha incredible. I wish more came out and called this nonsense out.

Bochum are doing superbly. I didn't expect this from them. Thought they'd do similar to what Furth are doing (what is the record low? This lot are legit Derby bad)

Tasmania Berlin in the  65/66 season (8-60 points/ 10 points according 3 point scheme, and 15-108 goals)

I also laughed at Dortmund's assistant manager trying to carry away an angry Marco Rose so he doesn't get into trouble. 

profile:mag-996x562

It didn't help by the way. He was still sent off. xD

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the history of the ref and his match-fixing? Proven?

He was banned from refereeing for 6 month because he once accepted 300 Euro as a linesman to prevent Wuppertaler SV from " descending into dangerous situations" versus Werder II in a third tier match in 2004. Whether he indeed actively influenced the match, I don't know.

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the history of the ref and his match-fixing? Proven?

In 2005, there was a match-fixing scandal in the 2. Bundesliga with then-referee Robert Hoyzer at the center of it. Hoyzer took bribes to fix numerous matches, and Zwayer was his linesman back then. This is where it gets interesting, because Zwayer was also one of the refs who did inform DFB about Hoyzer fixing matches later on, so for a long time, it was thought that he was just an informant and a witness. As it turns out though, he also accepted a bribe on at least one occasion, and DFB banned him for 6 months  but kept it all relatively secret, and the whole story was revealed only about a decade later, when a newspaper leaked some secret DFB documents regarding the case and Zwayer's involvement in it.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived